Here kitty cat

Pre.

Running as fast as Marlow could run she trips and falls over something. Quickly she looks back and all she sees are two catlike glowing green eyes. Getting up as quickly as possible she starts running even faster. Up ahead she sees a bridge and all she knows is to start running even faster.

I

Chapter 1

The beginning

Bang! Bang!

"Marlow it's time to get up. Leah is here."

"Ugh"

Why is Leah so early it's only 7:15. Marlowe thinks to herself.

To her mom she says " I'm up. Stop banging on my door."

"Marlow get your butt up now or else".

"Or else what?" She asks suddenly wide awake.

" Theres a bucket of ice cold water calling your name. It saying Marlow

I love you so much."

"Ok I'm up."

What to wear?

Skinny jeans and tank top with slides and a leather short sleeve jacket or a purple sundress w dark green flip flops? I look over and see its 7:25 not enough time to shave. I'm going with the skinny jeans. As I jump in the shower I'm debating what shampoo I should use. I feel like going with Pantene my favorite brand. In a short time of five minutes I'm out and am drying off.

Suddenly I smell this amazing smell. It smells like...... Bacon!

Quickly getting dressed I run downstairs towards the heavenly smell.

Mom is standing by the stove with a plate of bacon.

"Happy Birthday, Mar-Mar!"

" Is that bacon for me? " I ask.

"Yes, and you better hurry and eat fast because Leah is waiting outside for you."

"Done. Thanks mom." I say as I'm rushing out the door almost forgetting my backpack. Once in the forest green four door jeep I turn to the driver.

"Morning LeLe. "

"Morning Birthday girl. I'm so excited your now 17. What do you want as a gift?"

"I want a motorcycle or a tattoo."

"Oh well I can't get you a bike I have been wanting to get a tat also."

"Yay! Oooh I love this song."

You're insecure, don't know what for, you're turning heads when you walk through the do-o-door!

Don't need makeup, to cover up, being the way that you are is eno-o-ough!

We are pulling up to school and pull into one of the last remaining spots. As I get out of the jeep I look around and see these gorgeous eyes looking right at me.

---_______________________---

Author note

Hey guys I wanted to leave you

hanging. So here just so you know I will be adding more tomorrow.