6 chapter

The rest of the day went by smoothly without a lot of problems except for the usual gossip.
As I walk to my locker I'm pushed around by people who are rushing to get home. Finally arriving at my locker I put all my in-needed books and grab all the needed things for homework including English and media. Then I start walking to my truck a sweet 2006 dodge that has a humongous lift.
Arriving at me truck I feel like I'm being watched and so I turn around spot golden eyes.
Sighing I shrug my shoulders and get in my ride and drive home.
Once I get home I spot my brothers Thomas (whose a spunky 11 year old) and Zachary (a mischievous 8 year old) playing on the family Xbox. I walk over to them and ruffle Zach's hair and slug Toms shoulder.
"Where's mom and dad?" I ask them.
"Moms in the kitchen cooking dinner and dads in the garage fixing the dodge" toms say not looking up from the game.
"Oh thanks meathead" I say and go in my room to start my homework.
"Hey!" I hear as I'm walking off.
Laughing to myself I go and start my homework.

€€€€€€1 hr later€€€€€
Finally as I'm almost finished with all my homework except media which I have to go and take a picture that's speaks to us.
"Dinner" I hear my mom say.
Groaning I get up and walk into the kitchen and sit down.
"What are we having for dinner?" i ask her.
"Chile with rolls and crackers" she tells me.
"Yum!"
That's makes my parents start laughing at me.
During dinner I ask my dad about the party.
"Sure as long as you don't do anything I wouldn't do. Oh and happy birthday sweetheart."
"Thanks daddy." I say back.
"Oh we've got your gift it's waiting for you out into the garage." says my mom.
"Thanks" I say back.

€€€€€€30 minutes later
After dinner I walk to the garage and spot a Gorgeous bike with a helmet sitting beside it.
I scream and run inside and hug my parents and run to my room hearing their laughter and grab my camera. Suddenly I remember u have to take pictures so putting off my enthusiasm I walk into the woods lost in my thoughts. I come across a small meadow with a small stream flowing halfway down.
Thinking to myself about how this is a perfect place to take pictures.
Snap! snap! snap!
I click my camera taking as many pictures as I can.
Crack! growl!
"Huh?" I say starting to panic. looking into the tree line I spot glowing green eyes and then a head and suddenly a body.
In front of me is a humongous cat almost as big as a horse.
Gasp! gasp!
Now I'm really panicked so I start running as fast as I can. Hearing paws behind me I try to speedup but very fast are the sound of paws quickly gaining on me.
Up ahead is a small bridge and all I know if I make it I might be safe. But unfortunately for me I'm suddenly tackled.