7 chapter

Suddenly the feeling of falling weightless overcomes my fear that moment. Quickly I gather my thoughts and look up into this glowing green eyes feeling oddly safe but still a teensy bit frightened.

The cat was just staring at me and so carefully I reAch up and start to scratch its chin.

Suddenly I hear this loud noise coming from he beast.

" A.. Are y -you purring?"i ask the cat in bewilderment.

I know it's seems crazy but the cat nods it large head shocking me very much at the moment.

It feels like I've got this weird bond with this large and majestic creature. So I slowly get up and sit Indian style on the forest floor. The cat lays it's head in my lap after a couple second and I continue stroking and talking to it like a dam that's just burst inside of me. After awhile I get up and grab my camera and tell the cat goodbye and start walking home. But before I make it a couple of feet way I try and tell myself not to ten around but things don't always happen the way I want it to.

Sighing I turn around and say " I see you later fluffy."

Then I turn back around and walk quickly home.

£¥£££££££¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Don't forget to comment, like or friend me!

So far things have been so overwhelming for me with my uncles death to high school drama I just can't make a lot of time to update sorry people.