Fourth chapter

Walking down the hallway with LeLe, I see the green eyed guy with the blonde fake cheerleader. Suddenly he looks up and in that moment our eyes lock and guickly I realize I was staring I quickly turn around and walk with LeLe to my locker. Nodding my head to whatever LeLe say to me. Ring ring!

"Dang were gonna be late Le."

"Relax Lowe it's just the warning bell."

***+*+*****+****=**********+**

In class I sits in one of the back seats and wait for the teacher to come in shuffling her books and notebook around she hears a bunch of books slam into the desk next to her.

Startled I almost falls out of her seat.

"Whoa" goes a smooth dark voice with a hint of humor in it. Quickly I look up into those green hypnotizing eyes and find myself falling into those eyes without a backward glance.

"All right students today were......"

Suddenly I remember where, when and who I'm

with. Snapping back to reality I turn and face the teacher feeling lost, confused and a bunch of other emotions I can't describe.

Tick tock. Tick tock.

When is this bell gonna ring I think to myself tapping my pencil.

"Will you please stop that" asks a mildly annoyed voice.

"Why don't you go back to where you came from, hell" I say back not caring who said it.

Suddenly my pencil is ripped out of my hand.

I look over to the person beside me an there he is dark, dangerous and smoking hot.

" Sweetheart I know I'm hot but there's drool running down your face".

"Oh look here Mr. Bad boy drop the act your ego can't take much more abuse as to when you look in the mirror" I say just as the bell rings for lunch. Talk about saved by the bell.