Witaj w domu polska(a hetalia fan fic!)

I look in the mirror as put my flower wreath haton my strait blonde hair, with my whole outfit finished I take it all in, 'To be honest I look great.' I think. I worked so hard on my poland costume, and it turned out great. it has eight rosses on the front, and one tied at the throat, also red ribbon around the wrist. and red pants and black boots to top it off.

"I look just like poland!" I squeeled exitedly. I walk out of the bathroom and join Lindsey(America), Naomi(China), Becca(Holy Rome), and Janie(John(homestuck)).

"y'all ready?" Lindsey asked. evryone nodded, and I jumped and sqeeled, "like, YES!"

So we left the hotel room, and walked down to the convention, at first we got alot of funny looks from the "normal" people. But as we  got closer to our destination we started to fit in more, haha nerd fest! :) we went to the check in place thingy, to get our weekend passes, they were really cute with a little anime person on it. I looked at the schedule, and saw that there was a Hetalia get together thingy in an hour.

"hey guys! like there is a hetalia thingy in an hour, we are like totally going right?!" I rambled to their vacant face's, they obviously tuned me out when I rammbled, which consequetly happened quite often.

"Ya let's go! Oh can we get me a new panda first?" Naomi asked quietly. so we walked to the vendors to find a panda. Due to the fact that Russia had kiddnapped her last one..... we walked to a really big room where the Hetalia thing was gonna be at. we passed to cosplayers doing natzi aerobics..... (well that was awkward)

We got to the place where the pamflet said it was, and waited.