Chapter 5- Dream

I sat straight up in bed, panting and sweating. I was surrounded by darkness. I looked around the unfamiliar room to find Ryder staring at me with glowing red eyes.

I gasped and scooted back on the bed. How is that possible? No one can have red eyes.
He slowly stalked towards me with a menacing smile.
"You really need to calm down love. Your blood is pumping 100 miles a minute." He said in a deep voice, licking his full lips.

He's so beautiful.

That's the only thought in my mind now.

He sits on the bed beside me and I don't even try to move away. He grabs my wrist and brings it up to his mouth. He closes his eyes and then slowly drags his mouth down to the top of my hand and kisses it lightly.

He lets go of my wrist and leans in closer to me. My breath is ragged. My heart rate, unstable.

His lips are so close to my neck. I start to lean away from him but he grabs the back of my neck, pulling me forward, making my head bend backward.

He is on top on me in an instant. We are now laying down with him on top. This position is making my heart race even faster.

He starts kissing my neck with his full lips. At first it feels like angel soft kisses. Feathers moving across my neck. Then his kisses get harder. Faster.

I feel something sharp on my neck. Next thing I know, I feel two sharp teeth piercing my skin and sinking in my neck. It's so painful I actually felt myself drifting off, but then the pain disappears, pleasure taking its place.
It feels amazing. My eyelids start to close. Soon enough I feel his teeth pull away from my neck.
My eyes are still closed. I hear Ryder move off the bed and the last thing I hear is

                   "Mine forever."

Hey sorry this is a short chapter but I had to only make this a chapter with her dream.
But I hope u guys like it, the next chapter will be up shortly.