Snowy Day

A soft smile formed on my face when I saw snow fall from the beautiful sky. Suddenly, my phone rang distracting me from watching the snow from my window. I walked over to my table and grabbed my phone, just to be welcomed by the voice of my best friend Amber. "Eunji wanna go to the fair with me Pleaaaassseee?" She gushed."No" I simply say."Come onnnnnn.It'll be funnnnnnnn!!!"
"If you can manage to drag me out of bed then maybe." I groaned."See you soon then!" Amber hyped.I shake my head,hanging up then staring once again at the breathtaking scenery.The snow was perfectly piling up into white sheets,reasons why winter is one of the best seasons,plus they cancel school when the snow overruns the streets.I wish this moment would never end but sadly,there was knocking on the door,that only meant one thing,Amber.I stood up while groaning and walked over to the door.
"EUNJI!Why aren't you ready,you had 15 minutes!?"
"I thought you knew I was joking."
"Well I wasn't so go to your room and change before I drag you out to the festival in pajamas."
See the thing about Amber is she's stubborn,which doesn't help my case since I am too.Instead of wasting my life arguing,I went to my room and got ready.As soon as I left the room Amber dragged me outside and got in her car and I had no other choice but to get in.Me and Amber both got off, and I heard Amber squeal. "Ahaha! This is already so cool! I can't wait to buy stuff!"
I sighed, as I began to speak. "Be careful, don't waste your money and do-" but Amber cut me off. "Blah blah, whatever! Let's have some fun!"
Amber grabbed my hand, and pulled me through the crowd. "Excuse me! Excuse.. aha! Found it!" Amber grinned when we got to the video game part of the fair. Everyone working behind a stand was cosplaying as a video game character. "Ahhh! There it is!" She screamed and ran over to a stand, picking up a exclusive video game. I sighed and looked around, something caught my sight,books. I walked over to the book section and looked over at the books. I gasped as I found my favourite book. But, it was a hardcover which got me even more excited. "Umm, can I have this?" I asked as I handed over the book to the person working. The girl shook her head and frowned. "Sorry, someone already wanted this book and asked me to save it.. ah, there he is!" The girl pointed to a tall guy in a coat.He walked over to the stand and took the book, whilst handing the girl money. "Thanks." He was just about to turn around but I blurted out something causing him to stop."Excuse me!"
He turned to look at me with a straight face. "What?" He asked, annoyance covering his face. "Um, do you really need that book?" I asked, trying to stay my natural skin color, and trying not to turn red. "Yeah, maybe that's why I bought it." He turned around and left, as I stood there, speechless. How could someone be so mean? I literally just asked a question.I was so furious at his behavior,not only that,he took the last hardcover!I'm not letting him slip away that easily,he's getting a piece of my mind!Before that jerk disappeared completely,I grabbed his wrist then sighed,squeezing my eyes tightly before blurting out
"YOU JERK!YOU COULD OF AT LEAST BEEN FRIENDLIER OR CONSIDERATE!DO YOU KNOW WHAT BEING A GENTLEMAN IS!!!?"
"Excuse me but you have the wrong person."

I just stared at the man and his wife embarrassed then apologized continuously.They later on said it was okay and parted their way leaving me in a corner dying of embarrassment.I may not be as nice as other people but at least I have manners.

"EUNJI!I got us cotton candy!!!" Amber said startling me.

"Keep your voice down,we're in public."

"Sorry,you know how I get when I'm around food."

I shook my head and grabbed the cotton candy.
Amber looked at me as I ignored eye contact. "What's wrong?" She asked, eating her cotton candy. "Oh, nothing.." I fake smiled. "Spill the beans, please." She grinned as I shook my head. "I have no beans."
"Spill the imaginary beans, then." She shrugged as I giggled. "I just wanted a book, but some annoying guy took it." I explained, leaving out the details. "Oh, please. Tell me which guy I need to knock some sense into." Amber snapped jokingly as I laughed. "Eh, nah. He was an annoying jerk, but I bet I'll never meet him again, anyway."
"What if you do? How much are you gonna pay me?" Amber grinned. "I'll pay you 50 dollars." I smiled confidently. Amber nodded and frowned afterwards. "Winter break is almost over!"
"Yeah. Ugh, school. I'll have homework pilled onto my shoulders now from my History teacher." I groaned as Amber laughed. "Haaah~ I have a better history teacher!" I rolled my eyes and ate my cotton candy.
Suddenly, a force pushed me over to the ground and hit me hard. "Ouch."
"Oh God, sorry.." A deep voice spoke. I looked up and saw the guy from before, standing in front of me, holding his hand out. He took it back when he recognized me. "You!" I squeaked out. "My luck." He groaned after dashing off. I sighed and stood up, and looked around. I didn't see Amber anywhere. Just a lot of people. Suddenly, something grabbed my wrist. I turned around and saw Amber. "So,about that bet." She grinned.
I scrunched my eyebrows together and jokingly said,
"Why not,you're only getting 15 dollars though."
"That's good enough!"
Before I even got to stop her,Amber was out of sight.Great,now I'm alone.Maybe she has to use the bathroom,I mean,Amber isn't really into being violent.

Amber's (Short P.O.V.)

Okay,I know Eunji was just messing around,but that guy needs to apologize before I lose my shi....oh look there he is!I clenched my fist and punched the guy on the arm softly.The guy turned around and glared while I stared at his friend behind him,great,wrong person.

"Are you trying to pick a fight?"his friend said coldly.

"Actually yes,you just happened to get in the way,so if you could kindly move to side I'll apologize to you after beating your friend over here."

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors' note

Hello!So this is our first story and we really hope you enjoy it!Please don't be afraid to comment! ^^ -S