Chapter 1. Maths.

(A/n new book! Yay!)

Scott was sat in his maths lesson, boredom growing more with every second that ticked by very slowly. He ran a hand through his blond hair with a silent groan. He tapped his pen on the table to the ticking of the clock, it was more annoying too him then to anyone else but it was the only thing keeping him sane until the two hour lesson was over.

Scott dazed out the window, taking in every detail he could see. It was autumn, the leaves had turned brown and now covered the ground leaving the trees bare. It was so beautiful, Scott watched with a small smile as the wind picked up making the leaves dance. He wanted to be out there, to feel the cool autumn breeze on the back of his neck and run down his spine, Maths was boring and Scott grew more uninterested every lesson.

Scott jumped out of his daydream when the classroom door swung open, breaking the boredom that consumed him for the first time in an hour and Scott was beyond grateful.

The teacher stopped talking and turned to see what was going on, most of the students did the same, including Scott.

His eyes met a small boy, his brunette hair was shaved around the sides and he had a long fringe that sat on the side of his face perfectly. Scott was in awe of the boy. Scott allowed his eyes to travel down the boys small frame, he quickly noticed his clothes were dripping and so was his hair. Scott sighed knowing what had happened and he couldnt help but feel bad for him.

'I-I'm so-rry sirrr-' he stuttered out of fear and coldness, Scott watched as he shivered terribly.

"Take a seat Mr Grassi, we'll talk after class." Mr Olusola sighed before continuing his lesson. All the students lost interest in the boy and turned back to Mr Olusola, everyone but Scott, he turned back to the window and continued day dreaming about the leaves.

"Ex-cuussee m-me s-sir?" A tiny voice was heard, Scott could tell he was scared which made his heart hurt.

"Yes?"

"Where do I-" The boy scanned the room nervously.

"Oh um-" Mr Olusola looked around the room at the handful of empty seats. "Go sit next to Mr Hoying." Scotts head snapped up at the sound of his name.

"What?" Scott asked, hoping it wasn't a question he missed as he wasn't listening.

"Wave your hand Mr Hoying." Scott awkwardly did as he was asked not knowing why.

"There, go sit with him please." Scott looked confused as he watched the new kid nodded slowly before heading his way. Scott's heart beat raced as he approached his table. Scott fumbled quickly to move his bag off the seat next to him so the boy could sit down.

"Thanks." He mumbled before pulling the chair out silently taking a hesitant seat.
.
Scott didn't say anything, he just sat there and watched out the window. In the corner of his eye he watched the poor guy shiver as his clothes seeped through to his skin. Without thinking twice Scott removed his jacket and gently placed it over the boys wet shoulders. The boy jumped a little at Scotts gesture.

"Your cold, don't worry about it." The boy looked weary but wrapped Scott's jacket around his body thankful for the sudden warmth.

"Thank you." The boy smiled sweetly making Scott's heart beat faster. The jacket was atleast three sizes to big for him so it was cosy. The boy breathed in Scott's scent quickly becoming addicted to it.

"Hey, I'm Scott." Scott turned to face the boy with a kind smile, Scott was surprised when he received the same back. The next words would haunt Scott's dreams but would make his life meaningful at the same time, everytime Scott would hear it his heart would flutter and his love for hearing it would grow every single time it blessed his ears.

"I'm Mitch."

-----------------
Yay! How'd you like it so far? Should i continue? I hope you liked it x