I Remember.

Mitch gripped Scott's hands tightly, he smiled softly when their fingers entwined when Scott became scared. When they were younger Scott and Mitch always held hands for comfort, Scott only entwined them like this went he was scared or trying to be brave.

Mitch clenched his eyes shut to help him focus, his whole body was on fire with energy running through his veins. He knew it was working when Scott gasped again. Mitch focused one thing in his mind, he focused on the blond opposite him, training his mind to work around thoughts of Scott. It was the only way this was going to work.

"Mitch!" Scott screamed out, but Mitch didn't hear him.

"Mitch!!!" Scott exclaimed louder, trying to pull his hands free.

"MITCHELL!" Scott shouted at the top of his lungs causing Mitch too lose focus and fall to the ground startled.

"Scott... Are you ok?" Mitch quickly jumped to his feet and went towards his friend who jumped around him, scared to be touched again.

"What was that. What's going on?" Scotts voice shook, he was very frightened but his curiosity made him stay.

"Scott-" Mitch too a step towards Scott but the blond flinched away.

"I have to go." Scott turned to dash out the door, Mitch knew Scott wouldn't tell anyone what he saw but he couldn't take the chance that he could slip up.

"No!" Mitch's voice boomed through the house, he swiped his hand through the air, the door and window slamming shut. Scott stared at Mitch, shocked at what he just witnessed. The brunette looked down at the ground ashamed about his outburst.

"I'm sorry..." He stepped towards Scott who took a small step back afraid.

"Stay back...." Scott whimpered, Mitch's eyes filled with sadness.

"Scott, don't be afraid." Mitch stayed put, his voice low, trying to calm Scott down. He relaxed when Scott's breathing became normal again.

"What are you...." Scott cocked up an eyebrow, stepping towards Mitch in an semi threatening way.

"I can't tell you." Mitch mumbled to the ground, Scott huffed annoyed.

"Why?"

"I just can't ok!" Mitch yelled making the lights flicker, he sighed before jumped on his bed. Scott thought about making a run for it, but decided against it, wanting too hear Mitch out.
"Please..." Scotts voice softened, he took a hesitant step towards Mitch, he sucked in air through his nose before he got braver and decided to go sit next to him, close enough to comfort him but far enough away so they weren't touching. Mitch exhaled through his mouth before glancing at Scott who was staring at him kindly.

"I can't tell you. I'm sorry." Mitch fell back on his bed, fed up with himself. Scott looked at the defeated boy for a moment, noticing how sad he was and went to lay down with him. He didn't know why but he felt the sudden need to be with him.

"Mitch," Scott spoke softly, Mitch turned his head slightly so he wasn't looking at Scott. "Look at me Mitch," Scott whispered. Mitch just shook his head, the tears started filling his eyes.

"I'm not going anywhere, please look at me." Scott raised his hand towards Mitch's face, hesitating before softly stroking his cheek. 

Mitch closed his eyes as he turned to face Scott, he knew what would happen the moment he looked into those sky blue eyes and he didn't want to freak him out anymore.

"Open for your eyes and look at me." Scott's voice remained soft, he sat up pulling Mitch with him. Slowly Mitch did as he was asked, he relaxed when he saw Scott was smiling.

"See? I'm ok, I'm still here. You're eyes are really pretty..." Scott mumbled as he moved Mitch's fringe behind his ear. 

"I like your eyes more, I always have." Mitch blushed when Scott chuckled.

"I can't believe I forgot you, I want nothing more then to remember." He frowned a little, sadness filling his eyes as he caressed the smaller boys cheek

"It's crazy, I know everything about you but you know nothing about me but my name and eye colour." Mitch chuckled, his heart swelled when he heard Scott laugh a little.

Scott stopped laughing when he noticed Mitch his eyes staring into his, Scott got lost in Mitchs instantly, brown was suddenly his favourite colour.

"I wanna try something." Scott whispered as he leant in towards Mitch who's heart beat spend up dramatically.

"We can't." Mitch mumbled, less then a centimetre away from Scott now.

"Have a little faith." Scott smirked making Mitch giggle.

"But you don't know me." Mitch wanted this more then anything but he wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do.

"Trust me..." Scott gently grabbed Mitch's face, lingering for a moment looking deeply into his chocolate eyes. Scott breathed in Mitch's scent, it was sweet like cherries. Scott became addicted and wanted a taste.

Before Mitch could argue Scott pressed his lips to his, his eyes widened as Mitch kissed back. Something was happening that Scott found confusing, images flashed in his head when their lips merged. Mitch didn't want it too stop but he knew what was happening so it needed to stop before someone got hurt.

Scott jumped from the bed and fell against the wall. His mind was filled with sudden memories of a 17 year old boy, then a teenager. His head felt like it was going to explode when he felt a small hand on his shoulder shaking him. Scott blinked a couple times before looked up at Mitch who was stood over him worried.

Scott's breathing hitched when the images and memories remained in his head. The longer he looked at Mitch the more he saw.

"Are you ok?" Mitch crouched down to Scott level, offering him his hand to help him up. Scott nodded before stumbling to his feet. It was like someone plugged a camera memory card in his brain and they were slowly being down loaded. Finally it stopped Scott wanted to see more but nothing came.

"I remember you..." Scott spoke in a hushed voice, Mitch smiled at how happy Scott looked.

"Mitch! I remember you!" Scott screamed out, he pulled Mitch in for a hug, immediately pushing him away like he burnt him. Mitch frowned before realising what was going on.  A last memory came flash into Scott's mind, it was of him and Mitch in kindergarten, Mitch was being picked on by Jeremy, like Mitch had told him, but the ending was different, very different.

Scott took a step away, his face angry, his body language becoming more frighting to Mitch. 

"I remember you." 

-------------------------

Wow, Sorry this is late, I'll be updating more often I promise xx