Chapter Three

Sorry its a bit late PLZ comment fan and vote xxxx

When I woke I appeared to have slept in because the dormiev was empty. I sat up and the sheet crackled. I fished a note from under my pillow.

Sienna,

Meet me at the library coz u have got explaining to do

Cho xx

I shoved my robes on and headed to the library. Cho, the dreamy girl called Luna and a girl called Marietta were sat there, whispering. Marietta nudged Cho when she saw me and they all shut up. Cho looked scared. 'Um.. We found this, when that owl yesterday... My nun sent it coz I like to read the paper.'

I scanned the headline. Malfoy Boy Upholds Wizarding Honor!

Beneath, was a picture of Cho and me as we left the hall yesterday. It was captioned, Sarah Lestrange, daughter of Death Eater, earns friends at Hogwarts, disguised as Sienna Zendragon.

Oh God. They knew. I had gotten poor Cho in the paper as the friend of the daughter of a Death Eater. Cho leaned forward and gave me a hug, but secretly she was whispering in my ear. 'Be careful around Marietta. Keep a low profile. Her mum works for the Ministry, and if she told her about you...' she trailed off. I looked at Marietta and felt sorry for her. She obviously had no choice but to tell her mum. Did she?