Naked in public

6:08 pm

Clash!

I slightly opened my eyes, but closed them immediately, still feeling tired. I clang on to Mike's shirt, my arm resting on his chest. With my head buried in the pit between his neck and his shoulder, I tried to fall asleep again.

It felt like I'm succeeding for a while, until another louder clash filled the room and my eyes shot open. Great, now I was wide awake. I moved my head up and looked at Mike, my elbow resting on his stomach. He was still asleep and his mouth was a little open. I giggled at how cute he looked and leaned in to press a kiss on his forehead.

A few hours ago, after he had told me what the meaning of the song was, I had explained to him how I met Rosey and what part hold on till may played in it. It was not only the reason we had met, it just might've been the song that had saved Rosey's life.

He had told me that he still couldn't believe that their songs had such an effect on people's lives even though he has been in this business for a while. I could definitely understand why that was something people never got used to.

And another clash, but this time it was a lot louder. Mike's eyes slowly opened and he tilted his head a little to look around him, a confused look on his face.

When there was another clash, I heard that it came from above us. I looked up, but all I saw was the elevator ceiling. The ceiling I knew every spot of by now, simply because I had been in here for so long.

"What was that?" Mike said and his voice sounded still a little squeaky.

I shrugged. "I've no idea. Maybe they finally found someone to help us and are trying to fix the elevator now."

"Or maybe the elevator is now really breaking and it will crash down soon and then will die." Mike said as he pushed himself up in a sitting position.

"Mike!" I said and pushed against his shoulders.

"Are you scared?" He said grinning.

"No!" I yelled, but I couldn't keep myself from blushing. To be honest, I really hoped we didn't fall down. I had been fearing it since we had come in here and it was one of the reasons I wasn't able to sleep in here. I didn't feel safe. The reason I fell asleep a few hours ago was probably because I felt safe in Mike's arms.

He chuckled and pushed a strand of hair behind my left ear. I became a little redder at the contact. "You're cute when you're scared." He said.

I tried my best to seem angry, but the truth was, I just couldn't be a bitch to him anymore. I really did like him. "I'm not scared." I said, pouting and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Yeah right." He said and he rolled his eyes. Before I could react he had planted his lips on mine. I wanted to refuse, I hated losing arguments, but couldn't possibly free myself from his lips. Not because I couldn't, but because I didn't want to. Soon, I forgot we were having a discussion at all.

I moved my right hand up to the back of his neck when our lips were moving in sync. I used my left hand to push against his chest until he was lying on the floor again. I was hovering over him, my hair falling next to our faces, forming a tent for our faces.

His right hand moved to my back and pushed me closer to him and eventually I fell on him, our lips still not parting.

And again, I had no control over what I was doing and for some reason I loved it. This time it didn't get as heated as last time, but we just keep kissing laying on the floor like that. Time seemed to not exist anymore. Although, that wasn't hard for us. The batteries of our phones died just before we fell asleep, so there was no checking the time. There also was no window in the elevator, so I had no idea how much time had passed.