We're just all prisoners here, of her own device

10:26 pm

What do you do in an elevator when you don't have dehydration and starvation to distract you anymore? Well, I can tell you the answer! You get even more bored than you was in the last twenty hours!

And you know what made it worse? The constant noise that was there since a few hours. The mechanics had started to free us and me and Mike could barely speak to each other because of the constant clinging and smashing.

If we did wanted to, we needed to scream into each other's ear. When it was quiet, we couldn't really openly talk because every single mechanic could hear us then.

Our other source of entertainment had been taken away from us too. Making out was practically impossible, because at any time now, the roof could collapse and we would be saved. So practically, our privacy was taken away from us now too. A few hours ago we were trapped in a metal box and now it felt like we were trapped in a glass one.

Although Mike did try to be intimate with me a few times, practically because he felt no shame and he knew that I wanted it too, but was just too afraid someone would catch us. Not that I would let him know that I wanted to, I didn't want to contribute to his already big ego like that. So, I playfully pushed him away every time it headed to making out or more.

The only possible distraction right now was that it was now quiet for a few minutes and we could because of that perfectly hear the radio that the mechanics had turned on. Me and Mike passed our time by lip syncing several pop songs. This time it was my turn and the song that was on the radio was 'who's laughing now?' by Jessie J. It was not my favorite song ever, but it was very fun to lip sync due to the weird rap parts and the kind of bitchy lyrics.

"This song fits you somehow." Mike said laughing as I was dancing up and down to the song.

I didn't listen to him and just lip synced the song like I was a real popstar. 'oh, you think you know me now. Have you forgotten how, you have made me feel when you dragged me spirit down?' I mimicked and I made this part more dramatic by big arm gestures.

Mike sat on the floor with his legs crossed and giggled at how serious I took this. Which was very serious for some reason.

The song came to the weird rap part and I gave my everything. I heard Mike bust out in laughter. I was happy I made him laugh. Normally I made no one laugh.

As the song ended, I sat down in front of him, breathing heavily. "Try to top that, drummer boy." I said as though as I could.

"That's going to be so hard." He said sarcastically and he laughed.

"Hey! I did my best!" I shouted insulted.

"I saw that." He said grinning.

"I was pretty good! Maybe I can be a popstar!" I said grinning.

Mike threw his head back in laughter. "You can't sing, Amara. I heard that clearly when Taylor Swift was on just now."

"Firstly, it's impossible to not sing along to T-swizzle okay? And secondly, you don't need to be able to sing to be a popstar! Lots of popstars are just really good lip-syncers." I said, still a bit out of breath.

"Well you definitely got the looks." He said and he winked at me. I shook my head, but couldn't help but blush.

"Spare me the flirting, Fuentes." I said, but against my will a smile spread across my face.

"Why exactly not?" he said smiling, but in his eyes I saw that there was a hint of seriousness. He could not really be insecure about me wanting him, right? At the other hand, I was always the one turning him down.