Chapter 1

She sat with her face buried in his neck, the smell of his perfect skin, the brush of his perfect lips. wondering if she could ever get immune to to an amazing smell like this and she desperately hoped not. His soft lips pressed to her smooth forehead. Did people from movies get nervous? It didn't seem like it. She looked up and he kissed her hard. Their teeth touched. His tongue grazed her lip. Amazing. Her teeth handled his lip. Perfect. His tongue maneuvered her perfect teeth. Wonderful.

And it seemed to be over far too fast. Had she done something wrong?

"You're an amazing kisser." he whispered under a half smile. She smiled, taking the fairy tale like comment.With ease they adjusted their legs, bringing their bodies closer to each other. She could feel his heart beating.

Thump thump.

Thump thump.

Faster than normal, she smiled to herself. She could smell his beautiful aroma. Hopefully, she thought, she would never, oh she could never get use to his amazing smell. Indescribable it was. She couldn't let this time end. But it did. And she couldn't help but fall asleep thinking about him, dream about him, and wake up thinking about him. She wasn't ashamed, she just only hoped that he did the same.

*^*    

She was about to see him. She was so very nervous. Would he hug her? Would he smile at the sight of her? She always did but she never quite paid attention to how he reacted at the event of their eyes meeting. Only when she allowed herself to overthink simple occasions like this did something ever go wrong.

At that thought, a dark haired young adult walked through the modge podge coffee shop doors. His eyes quickly found hers, like they already knew where to look. She tilted her head, creating a curtain between them with her dark beach curls. He could see her eyelashes, looking right at him. He laughed at her childish behavior. Her hands cradling her warm cup, she pulled back her curtain.

She had caught him. He was looking directly at her. Small smiles appeared on each of their lips. Observant, beautiful green eyes stared into the humble amber eyes of the man ordering a vanilla bean latte. 

Their perfect heart stopping moment was terminated. His latte had just arrived and their minds were forced to flicker back into reality. As he shimmied his way to her table, she looked up at the handsome, way too perfect man that stood before her. She leaned back in a casual way, moving her cup from sitting on the cute table to her lap. Sitting down, he leaned toward her, in a way that said he had something to tell her. She slowly leaned across the table to meet her ear to his lips. Then he whispers, in a barely audible voice,"I love you. "

She smiled to herself; completely unnoticed.

"I love you more," she whispers.

"Impossible," he exclaims.

His arms lay across the table; cradling his cup in the center.

"Oh I really don't think so," she managed to make out. But by now their noses were touching and a conversation just wasn't going to hold much longer. They weren't going to keep trying, he had already started kissing the girl. The feel of his lips on hers wasn't even imaginable; not even explainable to a stranger. To good to be true, she thought.

All it was was a kiss and yet the butterflies fluttered in each of their stomachs.

They broke apart after the shortest second of each of their lives.

"I never realized how much you'd rather be sleeping right now," she said after she noticed the tired look he had to his face.

"I'd be happier to be with you than anywhere else."