Chapter 4

A/N

Okay so, In this chapter, a lesbian couple is introduced. Rella rants about their relationship but she means absolutely nothing against that they are gay. She is just ranting about how their relationship works. Rella can be closed minded, but she is fully accepting of her two friends. I original wrote this with a heterosexual couple but found it to be too stereotypical. All I changed were names and pronouns from the original.

Dancing around the brain of a very intelligent women, were her friends,  Lila and Kate. They swiftly lilted around the dance floor, Kate in the exact movement as Rella, Lila in the exact movement as Lila. She saw her lips move and make Kate smile and laugh. Many couples danced and lilted across the elegant dance floor; all that could be consumed by watching them were faint noises and movements of the lips. Finally, she looked up, his eyes lay on her lips as she watched Lila and Kate, smiling to herself at how  happy they seemed to be.

She leaned in closer, pulling him towards her. They held onto each other, almost as if they were going to die if they didn't. Rella leaned back, taking a look at how perfect his skin seemed to be. 

"I could look at your smile forever." she says, completely ignoring the change in music./he gave ehr a bored look, like he was about to fall asleep. He pretends to snore, and leans on her, biting her bare shoulder. She cries in laughter as her nibbles on her soft skin. His hands move to her waist and begin tickling her back. She reacts instantly, and jumps backwards, removing her hands from his shoulders, and causing  a scene. They couldn't care less about the movement they had just ruined and the heads they had just turned. She bends over and clutches her stomach from laughter, and her confronts her, making her stand up, holding her tight to his body. 

"I cant believe you did that," she exclaimed.

"I love you.." he teases, knowing he wouldn't get a reply.

Her eyes narrow, and she pulls back from him, hugging her own body. 

"Bye.." she slowly whispers, starting to walk away.

He chases after her with a grin, spinning her around. She spins around immediately and stands close to him. His lips practically touch her nose, and she could smell  his breath. 

"My turn." she mouths, just barely audible. But before he could process it she tilted her head up and bite his nose. She pulls back and smiles defensively at his easy going amber eyes. 

"Let's get out of here," he says, taking hold of her hand and pulling her past the couples dancing. They approached the door, lined with two men with suits, and its opened immediately by the man on the right. Once they reach outside, the chills run up Rella's precious bare arms. Her hands releases his, and wrap around her waist. Cathe notices and turns around, he looks at her and tilts his head, like he's seen this scene before.

"You want my jacket?" he asks, beginning to remove the outer layer of his suit.

"Thanks" she answers, taking her jacket and placing it onto her shoulders.

He looks at her , takes a deep breath, and slowly opens his eyes. 

"Put it on," he commands, reahing for hte arms of the jacket. 

"Oh fine." 

Sighing, he accepts his actions and puts her arms into their correct position. 

"Okay, , now follow me, I want us to be alone."

"I'm trusting you.." she sighs, grabbing his hand as he begins to turn away.  She held on tight, meaning that she was with him, ready to face any challenge presented.

He took her past stores and coffee shops, past people in hats, and people in scarfs. Every occasion where separation was possible, he slowed his pace, stood behind her and and held her arms tight, and her body to his tighter. He held her like one should, like he would never let anyone touch her, never let anyone harm her. She loved this, she loved seeing him touching her and protecting her. She would be so delighted to know that she was dreaming about him But she wasn't quite concious of that yet.

A/N
sorry for the short chapter..
do you guys prefer the shorter ones or nah?

thx guts for over 180 reads.. I'm so siked
:)

vote and comment
xxxxx
thanks guys.
x love you all x