Chapter 5

Hey guys!!!

Sort of kind of might have not finished that scene.. but if you have figured out... then the scenes transfer from each of their dreams and this little girl (Who you get to watch grow up)

Yayyyyyy!!

I'm sure you've seen the connection..

x Love you all x

Cathe turned around for the fist time when they reached a set of train tracks, with a cement wall judt across them.

"Here we are," he put his arms up as to giving her what he has to offer. She gives him a face and finally chokes out,"What's so special?"

"Well"-he concludes looking up a the sky-"It's a full moon tonight."

"Whats that suppose to mean?" she tests.

"Full moons are pretty...and I thought we could watch it from the top of this wall."

"Okay.."she says, not really caring at this point.

he begins climbing the cement wall, full of cracks and crevices, full of grasses and weeds. She races over towards him , starting on the wall herself. She climbed the wall easily, but Cathe seemed to have a different story. He struggled, his foot kept slipping and his hands couldn't find a big enough crack to latch onto. She looked up at the sky, pretending not to notice. Sitting on her hands, she looked down at him. He was just a few feet away, but she decides that he may need her help afterward. 

"Here babe." she says, extending her arm outwards for his use.

"Thanks." he muttered, grabbing her hand and pulling himself upwards, finally finding a stable edge and hopping onto the wall.

The moon cast a beautiful glow upon each of their faces. They looked at each other, each of their hands to themselves in their own laps.

Finally, Cathe broke the silence. "Come here." he commands , reaching his arms outwards towards her, welcoming her in. She thinks nothing of it, and scoochs closer,leaning into his chest.

 They quietly watch the sky, noticing each star and the brightness and individuality of each. The stars twinkled, as did the girls eyes. She softly smiles to herself, wondering what he had planned or what he was thinking at the moment. Her eyes swept the sky, and when she reached the horizon she noticed an owl staring directly at her. With no one holding it, it flew off, against the breeze and into the night.

Rella began to adjust, making herself comfortable while still touching him in every way possible. She moved her feet from when they were dangling, to up on the ledge. She turned her shoulders, and lay on her back, her head in his lap and he lays back also, his head resting against the cool earth below. 

Her hands rest on her chest, her fingers laced together. Laying on his body felt like nothing could ever stop her. He seemed to have everything planned out perfectly. They fit together,with absolutely no doubt. There they sat, watching the sky, with no intent on moving anytime soon. 

All of a sudden, Rella began to speak.

"You know what? I don't even know how Lila and Kate's relationship work. I mean, Yeah. They talk and Lila is always making Kate laugh but how the hell, do they even talk about real things ...all he does is-"

"Babe, you're being unfair, I'm sure people think this about us too but we can obviously have some very deep conversations."

She relaxes her shoulders and take s deep breath.

"Hey- and I know you have a lot on your mind right now, and Ill let you rant on one condition; you let me have a say and we have a conversation instead of you just rambling on."

"Okay..." she replies, wanting to start but not knowing how to make it not seem forced.

"Lila and Kate, well around people it may seem like all they do is have some small talk, but who knows? They ma both be in it for sex Rella. That could be it, i mean for us, yeah sex is great but with them, maybe sex is what holds their relationship together. I really don't think that's it, because I don't think Lila is that type of girl but who knows.. I'm sure they can have deep conversations without it being horribly awkward."

"Yeah maybe.. but what about how they walk together? Lila doesn't even seem protective over Kate. She like.. doesn't care about how she is on the inside either.

"Well..."-he contemplates-" I know Lila is protective over her because when we talk about Kate he gets real defensive.. but I think your fairly right when you say she doesn't care about how she is on the inside at all. I mean she asks how her day went and all but maybe, for people that haven't been in the same situations as us, I'm talking about Lila because we both know what Kate went through, maybe that extra precaution or meaningful question, just isn't necessary. Not everyone, when they ask 'Are you okay?' mean 'is your head screwed on right at the moment?' Yes that's what we mean but for some people they mean 'Are you physically healthy? ' or 'Are you alive and well?'"

"Yeah... I know what you mean ..but still like I couldn't live without you asking me if I was okay and I just can not picture someone  else living and not being asked that by someone who truly means it. And I know you are going to say 'look at it a different way Rella' but I just can't."

"Rella,"-he says very seriously-"Not one person has been through exactly what you have be through and been able to be as happy as you are right now. Yeah, some people have to distract themselves , but you, you have to completely remove yourself from the situation. Not many people have to cope with the thoughts you have. You have to deal with things in a way some people have never even considered."

She takes every seep breath and slowly allows her bad thoughts to siphon out of her mind. Closing her eyes, she blocks out the outside world trying to penetrate her happiness.

"See," he speaks once more, "I know your doing it even though I can not see your beautiful face."

She flicks her eyes open as he proposes this statement, and she realizes, he is right, she did not so it consciously, that is just how she adapted to cope with things.

"You are right, You are so right. "she admits, sitting up as if she had just realized something huge. She turns her body around, sitting in front of Cathe who is laying down. She sits in the Indian position, not caring about her spandex being visible. He decides not to say anything about him being right, but he moves his hands behind his head and prods her to speak again.

A/N

Heyyyyy

Sorry that took so long... Been super busy. Softball seasons here and well.. yeah. Anyways.. Love you all.

xxx

Okay so I'm gonna wait until I have at least 20 reads on this chapter cause well I just feel like you guys don't like it?! Idk I just don't get much feedback..
Xx