Crash & burn

Dean and Buffy crashed through the door into Buffy's room. As Dean scrambled to shut the door behind them Buffy ripped his coat off from around his shoulders. Once the door was closed Dean lifted Buffy and carried her to the bed, biting on her lower limp. She  whimpered. Once they were on the bed they started tearing the clothes off each other, determined to be closer together.
Wow this guy has some nice muscles Buffy thought to herself
Wait! Buffy tried to push Dean off of her but he didn't notice
"Dean stop, stop" she started to sit up as Dean rolled off of her.
"What is it?" He asked panting
"Can't you hear that?" She stood up and walked to the wall
"She died?"
"Nnajsjjdjs" Dammit Buffy thought, she grabbed her dressing gown and went flying out of the room, Dean grabbed his jeans, yanked them on and followed her to the room next door. Buffy was stood in the door way, starting at Sam, Castiel and Crowley.
Tense Dean thought to himself.
"What's going on?" Buffy demanded
"You died" Sam answered, more of a statement than a question.
"And? So what, that doesn't tell you anything about me, you have no right in researching me! Plus you knew I died what's the big deal?"
Sam glanced at Dean quickly
"Why don't you take this one Dean?"
Great
"Dean?" Buffy looked at him, tears in her eyes
"We weren't here for Faith... We're here for you, you... You shouldn't be here, Cas he.. He remembers you from when you were in heaven, there are over five thousand Angels.."
"And over ten thousand demons" Crowley butted in
"And over ten thousand demons, all out looking for your, they all want you, you and your super strength super hunting skills, they all want you to be on there side, that's why we are here, we want you on ours" Dean said looking at the floor.
"At least look at me when you say it" Buffy whispered. "I want you out of my house by morning"
"Bu.."
"No Dean, I want you out, and don't you dare... Don't you DARE come back here again, or I will kill the Angel and the demon, I won't even think twice about it. Trust me"
With that Buffy left the room.
Dean turned to look at the others after he watched Buffy enter her room, "what the hell?"
"Dean what did you expect? You knew why we was here and you decided to try and have sex with her? Really Dean?!"
"Shut up Sam"
"If I may" Crowley said "we all know the mission, Buffy is our first priority, Willow our second, that's why we are here. Let us not forget it"
Everyone nodded.
As Dean nodded, a tear rolled down his cheek