Detailed A/N.

I did tell you in part Twenty Seven that I would be talking about mental illnesses.

I may not talk to each and every one of you, obviously, but never think that I don't care about you; because I do. You guys are one of the reasons I still write.

Moreover, you guys are amazing people. You deserve all the goodness in the whole wide world. Don't think that you deserve the mean comments you guys get. Or if you get. Hopefully you don't.

We will talk about Bullying first.

1) Bullying:

You might get bullied. Perhaps, because of your skin color, of your nationality, or your money, or perhaps of your body.

But listen there babies, not everything you hear or read is true. You are amazing you are beautiful.

Sometimes, we believe things that people tell us if it's mean. But we never believe the compliments.

We all are living on the dream of being perfect like the people who bully us. We think they're more perfect than us.

But honestly? They're ugly. Their personality is really ugly.

And what is a good-looking person with an ugly heart?

Nothing.

If you are getting bullied, I strongly suggest talking to some adult you trust. Maybe a teacher, or a parent.

BUT NEVER STAY SILENT.

BULLYING IS A SERIOUS ISSUE. IT COULD TURN TO DEPRESSION. TO SUICIDAL ATTEMPTS. TO MANY SERIOUS ISSUES.

PLEASE GO AND TELL.

You are all worthy of so much love. You are worthy of all the best things in life. Trust me.

You guys have so much to offer the world, believe me. We all think things that are never true.

If someone came up to you and told you something good, it's so sad that you wouldn't accept the compliment.

We accept what we think we deserve, but in reality, we don't deserve this.

You deserve to life a long, happy life. With positive things to cheer you up.

Go and tell anyone if you get bullied.

It's important to tell, I literally beg you.

I'll end this here, and you can ALWAYS TALK TO ME IF YOU WANT.

MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT TO TALK. DON'T THINK YOU'LL ANNOY ME OR ANY THING LIKE THAT! YOU WON'T. IN FACT I'LL BE HAPPY TO MEET YOU GUYS AND HELP YOU.

I love you guys.

AND LASTLY! COMMENT WHAT THE NEXT TOPIC YOU WANT TO BE TALKED ABOUT IS. THE FIRST TOPIC WAS BULLYING I HAD CHOSEN, THE REST WILL BE YOUR OWN CHOICE AND I'LL DO EVERY TOPIC.

-leen(: