forty one

////harry\\\\

I had Carter cuddled up to me watching The Fault in Our Stars. I was staring at her for quite a while rather watching the TV screen.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She said, quoting Hazel Grace.

"Because you're beautiful." I smiled, and we broke into a fit of laughter.

"Jokes aside, you really are beautiful." She just smiled covering us more with the purple and pink duvet. We ended up falling asleep were we have to be, in each other's arms.

* * *

I rolled over, hearing some soft cries. I opened my eyes seeing an empty bed. I sat straight and my eyes went directly to the bathroom door.

My heart sank, as I hurriedly got up and walks towards it.

"Carter, open the baby girl." The cries went down.

"Baby girl, come on, open up. Tell me what's wrong."

She kept ignoring. I tried opening the door and it was locked and right there I was moving to a whole new scared.

"Carter baby fuck, open!"

"Leave me alone." Her soft voice whispered.

"What's wrong?" I heard the door click, and she went out.

"I'm fine, I just felt weird and cried it out. It happens." She hugged me tightly. I hugged back sighing, obviously not believing her.

*   *   *

I give Carter my full attention these days. Total, attention. When she stares somewhere, dazing off, I make sure to talk to her and get whatever's on her mind, hopefully away for some time.

Carter is one of those people who mean more than the world to me. Her smile, and the way her eyes light up when shes talking about something she loves. The way she tries to ignore you when you made her mad. Even when she sees her favourite foods.

Ive learned a lot about Carter the past few days. I learned not everyone is a fan of hers at her school. And that they have been giving her a hard time lately. I feel betrayed that she didnt tell me this, its like she couldnt trust me enough. I wont tell her that I knew.

I went over to her house, about 5 PM. I knocked and her mother opened and let me go upstairs.

She was sitting staring at her phone, and needless to say, I went in thinking of a way to use her phone.

"Hey baby," I sat next to her and she took her phone away and smiled my way.

I started 'searching' for my phone in my backpack, and I 'couldnt' find it.

"Carter may I please use your phone so I could text my mom? Its really urgent. I forgot my phone at home, she'll go insane. You know how she is," I laughed a bit and she stared blankly, thinking.

"I, uh, sure." She hesitantly gave me her phone. I quickly went to Messages not having enough time.

Unknown: hi bitch

Unknown: virgin ass

Unknown: wasup still being a loser?

Unknown: kill y o u r s e l f and make us save time.

Unknown: ur fam hates u. Suicidal cutting bitch.

I stared at the screen, then looked at her. My eyes went directly to her wrists which were covered by her long sleeved shirt.

How could I not notice.

I'm so fucking dumb.

.

.

.

.

A/N: wtf i should stop writing my updates aRE WAY TOO LATE

HI
ok
Hi
Poor bbies

You'll figure out some stuff about harreh soon

Stay tuned and ily all x

-Leen (: