Chapter 7

I gathered my bag as the bell rang indicating the school is over. I was about to leave when my phone rang, making me stop at my tracks. 'Meet you at Bingo Cafe.' It was from an unknown number. Bingo cafe... the one that EXO-K always goes to. So who sent me this message? Baekhyun? Jongin? But I don't remember giving them my number. Forget it, I'll know who it is after I go... I made my way to Bingo cafe. Thinking about it, I am really stupid. Though I pretended as if I don't care about Jongin, but I still have hopes on getting together with him.

He was just being a little nicer to me, I forgot how I was humiliated by him. I sighed inwardly. How many times has it been that I sighed today? I blew a my annoying fringe and pushed those thoughts back. Perhaps Yerim was right, I still do have feelings for Jongin. But her guessing that Jongin likes me... can I believe it? Although I'm slow at times, but I think.... he do like me. Or he won't throw away the food that I most probably can't finish, follow me home that day, come to my house and look for me, and told me to treat him a meal.... Isn't it obvious that he likes me? I shook my head mentally, to play safe, don't read too much into it.

After walking for a while longer, I found myself outside Bingo cafe. I entered the cafe and saw EXO-K sitting at their usual seat right in the corner. But there was slight difference with their sitting arrangement this time. Instead of sitting at his usual seat, which back faces the window, he was sitting at the seat which faces the entrance where I am standing. Is it so that he could notice me the moment I entered?

"Eh, isn't that Hyemin?!" D.O nodded towards me and the rest that back faces me turned towards my direction. "Hyemin?!" Baekhyun was grinning from ear to ear, was he the one who texted me? But if that's the case, how did he got my number? Don't tell me Yerim gave him my number so that he could contact me. I walked towards them as I realised I've been standing at the entrance for a while already. "Why are you here, Hyemin?" Baekhyun asked with his eyes widened, it was almost as huge as D.O's.So he wasn't the one who texted me? I than looked at Jongin who kept a straight expression and said nothing, so he is the one!

He seemed as if he doesn't want the rest to know, coming to this thought, I was happy deep inside, knowing that we have a common secret. I'm such a fool that is easily contented, I face-palmed mentally. "Quick, take a seat." Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol who was sitting next to him away and patted at the empty seat next to him. Should I sit next to Baekhyun, right in front of Jongin? If I were to choose, I would choose to sit next to Jongin though. Whatever, just take a seat first. I told myself and sat down next to Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

"Were you here to look for me?" Baekhyun looked at me with hopes sparkling in those eyes of his. I wanted to slap him in the head, isn't it obvious I am not here to look for him?! "What drink you want?" Jongin finally spoke up. "Er..." I found myself losing the ability to speak with Jongin staring at me. Is he unhappy about me sitting next to Baekhyun? I looked at his expression, he doesn't seem to be unhappy. Disappointment, that's all I felt when I found out that he doesn't seemed to be affected. Not even a little.

I told him what I wanted then he stood up and walked towards the counter. After a while, he came back with a glass of drink that I wanted and placed it in front of me. Yesterday we were as if we wanted to chew each other's head off but today we seemed to be peaceful. I fidget as I grew uncomfortable with that thought.

"Chanyeol hyung, sit there." Kai nodded towards his previous seat. Chanyeol pout, "why don't you sit back there?" Jongin glared at him and replied, "I wanna sit here can't I?" His tone was so hard that makes it scary, it seemed as if if Chanyeol doesn't move there, Jongin would kick him away. Under his threats, Chanyeol moved over and Jongin sat down next to me. With Jongin on my left and Baekhyun on my right, I being in between them, I felt as if I might die of awkwardness any time. What is Jongin thinking?! My heart raced at this cold atmosphere, I froze at my spot, not knowing what to do.

"Kai." Baekhyun finally break the ice. "Yea?" Jongin just replied coldly, the atmosphere was ultimately cold. "Are you interested in Hyemin?" Baekhyun asked out of blue. What did he just asked?! If Jongin was interested in me?! Though I was anticipating to Jongin's answer, but does he have to spill it out here, in front of the whole of EXO-K?! It was Baekhyun who initiated interest in me first anyway, if he said yes, isn't he snatching the same girl from Baekhyun?! It was against the friendship among girls, it should be the same for guys.

"You and Hyemin... you guys aren't at that stage yet, right?" Jongin asked Baekhyun in return. What stage? Why does it sound so weird... "No." Baekhyun answered honestly. God, can both of you tell me what stage are you talking about?! At least let me, who is involved, know. "So she isn't yours yet?" Jongin asked again. "No." Baekhyun shook his head and replied. "So anyone could go after her too, right?" Jongin turned and looked at Baekhyun. Baekhyun hesitated for a moment before nodding his head once, "yea." Wait, are these two jerks treating me as air now?!

"So I can, right?" Jongin looked right past me, at Baekhyun. Baekhyun looked right past me, at Jongin too. "Are you trying to say you want to go after her too?" Baekhyun's expression was as cold and hard as ice. I froze at his words before looking at Jongin. I noticed there seemed to be something in those eyes that I can't tell. Don't tell me he really is trying to go after me. This jerk that rejected me coldly twice wants to go after me now?! For some unknown reason, I was afraid what his answer might be. If it's yes, they might fight, won't they. If it's no, I'll perhaps break down and never be able to stand back up again. I can't afford to be hurt again.

He looked right into my eyes and opened his mouth, he was about to answer when I covered his mouth, "wait..." He glared at me while the others froze at their spot. I did another stupid act again, didn't I? He seemed angry at me, perhaps because I didn't let him answer Baekhyun.. "I..." I was at lost of what to do. God, please send someone to help me. "Sunbae?!" I heard a familiar voice, it was Yerim. She looked at me with that shocked expression, that was when I realised I was still covering Jongin's mouth. I forgot to add, send someone to help me but please not Yerim. Now, things are really serious...