Prolouge

(Delilah's POV)

I haven't heard from or talked to Joey in over a year.

Claire and Lillian are still my best friends, and we still talk.

YouTube's been pretty well. I hit 1,000,000 subscribers. 

My singing is doing well too. I have a concert soon actually. It's going to end in LA and I'm going to visit Lillian and Claire for a bit. They told me they still do talk to Joey, but he's not holding up well. Except when he acts okay for his vlogs. I have to admit, he;s a pretty fair actor.

Me and Brandi have basically been with the twins most of the time. We have our own place, but we end up there most of the time.

Brandi's been fine as well. We've really caught up on the time we've missed.

Jack and Finn have been super kind. I love their family. The internet has rumored me and Brandi are each dating one of the twins. But we're not. Even the family has talked about it.

Lillian told me after I left, Cat started hitting on Joey. Eugh. I always figured the kindness she had towards me was fake. Luckily Joey has a decent enough mind not to start going out with her. I'm not jealous. Not one bit.

Almost half of Joey's fanbase hate me now. Death threats have risin. I still laugh at them of course. People say they never understand why I'm not hurt at them. I don't know either, hate just doesn't get to me.

I've written up a will. I know I'm only 21 now, but might as well. I've joked I'm never going to get another boyfriend and I'm going to be a crazy cat lady like the one that lived on my old street. Claire told me the police came one day and confiscated almost all her cats. I laughed at that.

Vidcon 2014 was fun. I didn't run into Joey, so that's good as well. Whenever he would visit the Brits, me and Brandi would make an excuse to go out for something.

I haven't stopped watching Joey's videos. I don't think that's a thing that will ever stop. It's a natural thing. 

I'll admit, I have been a bit more emotional since the breakup. I do miss Joey's voice, his comfort, his everything. But I felt I was hurting him. It was for the best.

There have been days when I regret leaving him. Where I'll lock myself in my room and stare at my phone. There have been times where I call him, but immediantly hang up in fear. I love Joey.

And there is no stopping that.

(Joey's POV)

Life without Delilah has been absolute hell.

If I could go back to the day she was at the twins, I would. And I would change everything.

She's probably dating one of them even and forgotten about me.

I'm living with Sawyer again, like I was before I met Delilah.

I wonder if she ever thinks meeting me was a mistake? I never have. I think those few months with her were the best times of my life. I'd never take it back for the world. 

I haven't dated anyone since Delilah, because I do have fantasies we would get back together.

Sometimes I'll look at our old videos together and break down. I think the last time I cried in a video is when I announced me and Delilah broke up. She cried in hers too.

I told my fans to stop hating on her. I know it doesn't get to her, but she doesn't deserve it.

I did think I'd get to see Delilah at Vidcon 2014, but I didn't.

I heard she was always at the Brits house, but she was never there while I was there. It does make me very upset knowing she was avoiding me, but Claire told me she said it was for the best.

I don't think I ever want, or will fall in love again, because I'm too scared.

Ever since Delilah, I feel I'm not good enough for anyone.

I miss listening to her voice, singing to me, laughing, talking, I even miss her extremely loud ear peircing yelling and screaming. 

I miss everything about Delilah, and I'll do whatever it takes to get her back.

=======================================

SO, SORRY IF I MADE JOEY OUT TO BE A CRAZY MAD MAN AFTER DELILAH LEFT, BUT I'M NOT EXACTLY GOOD WITH WRITING EMOTIONS.

THIS BOOK WILL BE MORE SERIOUS, YET MORE CRAZY.

IF THAT MAKES SINCE... SENSE. SINCE MEANS PAST SO, SENSE.

RIGHT?

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER DARLINGS, I PROMISE IT'LL BE LONGER LAST TIME. I SWEAR WHEN I WROTE THIS IT TOOK UP 5 PAGES.

I THOUGHT IT'D BE LONG. 

:(

HA HA, WELL I SHALL GO WORK ON CHAPTER 1 (THIS WAS THE PROLOUGE) NOW.

YOU ALL LOOK BEAUTIFUL.

CHINS UP, LOVE YA, BYE!