8

(Joey's POV)

"S-sure Delilah what do you need to talk about?" I ask her. I move out the way to let her in. She walks in and closes the door behind her.

"I haven't seen you in a while." She breathes, still taking in my presence.

"Me neither, you've changed a lot." I tell her. She shrugs.

"I know I have. Management and- other things." She admits.

"Take a seat." I tell her. She nods and slowly makes her way to the chair before sitting on it.

"What did you come to talk about?"  I ask her.

"I just came over. Is that a problem?" She asks laughing a bit.

"Of course not. It's just, I thought you wanted nothing to do with me." I admitted.

"I'm surprised you even let me in. If I were in your place, after all the shit I put you through, I would've slammed the door in my face." She admits.

"I can't just do that to you Delilah." I say smiling a bit.

"Yeah you can. You just open in, see me, and then slam it in my face." She mutters looking away.

"I mean I wouldn't want to." I tell her.

"Why though?" She asks. I freeze up a bit.

"Because." I mumble. She turns back to face me.

"Because what Joey?" She asks. 

"Because. I just- just because okay?" I say fumbling over my words.

"Oh. How have you been?" She asks.

"Okay. Did you know Cat and I are dating?" I comment. She seems to tense up a bit.

"Yes. I have heard." She states gritting her teeth.

"Are you okay?" I ask her.

"Peachy Joey. Fucking peachy." She mumbles.

"No you aren't. I should know that." I tell her. She looks up at me.

"I'm fine Joey. Drop it." She growls. 

"Fine okay." I say. We sit in silence a bit more.

"Anything else you want to say?" I ask.

"I want to admit something to you Joey." She tells me.

"Go ahead." I say encouraging her.

(Delilah's POV)

I sigh looking up at him.

"Joey, it's been over a year. Do you want me to tell you what's been going on during that year without you?" I begin. He nods.

"Joey Graceffa, a whole year without you has been hell. I've been depressed, the first month I didn't eat anything and I had to go to the hospital, I still don't eat as much as usual. I know I should, but I can't. The second month I stayed in my room staring at the ceiling thinking about us. That's all. That's the month me and Brandi got our new apartment. The only thing that got me out was a call from Modest! management. They produced me, we had a practice concert in London. Lots of people came. Modest became to put tons of pressure on me. And I already had pressure, thinking of you. They wanted me to be some sort of princess. I'm far from a princess. I'm the devil." I said tearing up a bit and wiping my eyes.

"Then it got real bad. This was the third and fourth months. Inbetween then, I started drinking more, I became a bit of an acoholic. I started smoking, to releave stress. Um, me and Niall dated for one week. We went to this party, and w-we both drank a whole lot. We drove home, I don't know how we got there, we were insanely drunk. We got home and I lost my virginity. I was pregnant for like three months, and management made me- they made me have a-a abortion. By then it's like the seventh month I think? It went even more downhill from there. There was one month I even tried killing myself. The doctors kept me for a while and I was released by my ninth month." I smiled a bit.

"It got a bit better, my health came back up, I began vlogging daily. I still watch your videos Joey. Someone told me you thought I didn't. I know you aren't well too. You're actings never fooled me. Oh, 21st birthday uh yeah. I celebrated my 20th with you, it didn't feel right without you there. It's hard to go into Claire's house Joey. Because it reminds me of you. Everything. It's my fault this is where we are right now Joey. It's my fault and I'm sorry." I finish sighing. Joey looks at me in deep thought over something.

"Do you love me Joey Graceffa?" I ask after some more minutes of silence.

"Delilah, I never stopped." He admitted. He leaned in to kiss me before I stopped him.

"But Joey, I can't kiss you." I whisper.

"Why not?" He asks.

"I'm dating Jack! You're dating Cat and it's wrong! I do honestly love you Joey, but I can't kiss you while we're both dating someone else." I tell him not looking into his eyes.

"But I want to kiss you Delilah. And I know you want to kiss me too." He says.

"But I can't Joey. I can't. I'm sorry." I say standing up.

"I'll talk to you later, bye." I say walking out the door and closing it behind me.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

BLERP. THIS WILL BE POSTED AFTER I FINISH MY COVER OF SOME SONG I SOUND DECENT AT...

I SWEAR I'M GONNA REGRET THIS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD.

BUT I LOVE YOU, AND I SAID I'D DO IT, SO I'M GONNA DO IT. GREAT.

EXTRA UPDATE! (August 22, 2013) or 21, idk what day it is...

So I wrote the last thing three days ago unaware I would come down with the case of....

actually I don't know what it is i just know it hurts to breathe. or move, or eat, or drink.

yerp. so that's a thing. THERE WILL BE A COVER WHEN I RECOVER THOUGH! 

ha ha, bad puns.

love you all, bye!