Prolouge

Of course Harry knew Louis was the one sending him letters through the return chute. Every time the blue eyed boy came into the shop, he would always send him innocent glances, and smirks.

Not that he minded. By all means, Harry encouraged it. But he never knew it would turn into anything so serious.

But that's in the future. Let's go back a few months.

Harry Syles: Emerald green eyes, long curly hair, extremely tall, and incredibly shy.

"Thank you sir, I won't disappoint you" Harry said excitedly to his new boss.

Harry had received a new job at an old book store called Book Rack. He's been visiting this store since he was younger, and always aspired to work there when he was a teenager until he went off to college.

His dreams finally came true when he got the job. He told everyone he could think of. His mum, stepdad, his sister Gemma, and his best friend Liam.

Tomorrow was his first day, so he decided to go to sleep early that night, and wake up earlier than usual to get ready and have a good breakfast.

He finally arrived at his job, and started stacking books along their racks, and putting stuff in order when a boy walked in. Extremely handsome boy might I add. As a worker, Harry walked up to him and smiled.

"Can I help you with anything?" He asked kindly.

"Uhm, no. Just looking around. Need a new book, finished the one I got a few days ago last night." The boy replied.

"Okay, if you need anything, I'm Harry. I'll be somewhere over there." Harry pointed to the left of him.

"Okay! Thank you Harry." He replied

"Oh, I forgot." He ran back over to Harry

"I'm Louis." Then smiled and walked away.

Louis Tomlinson: ocean blue eyes, chestnut fringed hair, kinda short, but tall enough to tuck his face in the crook of Harry's neck, obviously outgoing.

And thus, the love story begins. 

Omg. I don't know why I'm so excited for this! I might keep up with it a lot more. Yaaaaaaayy!