Task force X

"Dead shot did you do as I asked is she safe and no idea who saved her." Questioned Amanda Waller
"Waller yes she is safe no idea who saved her just like you wanted it." Stated Dead shot

Yesterday
I had been assigned to Spy on Harley Quinn for Amanda waller she wanted to recruit her for Task force X. Which I don't agree exactly she can take Jokers stuff but can she kill can she go on missions knowing she might die. But I have to admit she is cute with out her jester costume with her Blond hair and Pick tails but she isn't exactly worth recruiting. Looks like its feeding time for their hyenas oh she just ran into their bed room Now she is grabbing the phone. He is grabbing the lamp Harley move come on Joker just hit Harley over the head with their lamp she is out now he is grabbing her. He is walking to the garage he just threw her in the back I better follow Waller wants her alive well breathing. We are in the middle of nowhere he is digging a hole looks very deep oh just put Harley in a clear coffin he just pushed the coffin into the dirt oh he is baring her alive. I'm gonna have to wait til he leaves then I can save her like I said Waller wants her alive so I have to save her 2 hours had passed she has to woken up by now good he is leaving it. Took me long time to dig her up by the time I did get to her she had just passed out I reached my hand out and grabbed her. I carried her bridal style to my car and placed her in the front seat and buckled her in I drove to the nearest hospital in Gotham city which was Gotham general. I pulled up opened her door and unbuckled her closing the door I carried her in bridal style into the hospital people came rushing to me. I handed them her and told them I found her not breathing and then I left I watched as they took her away one called Commissioner Gordon. I guess he knew she was Harley Quinn the "Girlfriend" of the joker but I waited for a while until batman,Catwoman,and poison ivy showed up the see Harley. I knew she had to be OK or why else would Commissioner Gordon call them in so I left then I arrived at Belle Reve and reported to Waller.

Sorry for such short chapters but just stay with me their are gonna be 2 more chapters the next one will be the big ending with Harley turning and leaving the Joker. The last one will kinda introduce the next book When Harley left the Joker Suicide Squad set 2 years into the future. Any ways the next book will be way better and hopefully long so just stay with me Harley is about to get Awesome and leave the Joker.