Its dark

Harleys POV
It had been weeks since I talked to Selena and Ivy its kinda been weird like Joker has been nice to me. He kept to his promise for once he said that as long as I didn't talk to them ide be happy but if I did talk to them ide be put in the ground.
"Harley dear have you feed the hyinas today." Spoke Joker
"No pudding I haven't give me 10 minutes then I will sugar plum" Spoke Harley
As I got up to find the meat for the dogs in the closet I pulled it know and a box fell on my head. What's this I opened it and it was letters and newspaper clippings. I pulled out letter and opened it.
Dear Harley
Its Ivy I know we have only known each other for a while now but you already see the good in me. I'm sorry that we got in that fight but you can't stay with Joker he is so abusive and mean. But I have fallen in love he is a villian but he has come to love me for who I am and I love him too we are getting married I'm getting married to Clay face. You are invited to the wedding at arkham so see you soon my dearest sister.
Xoxo Poison Ivy aka Pamala

This makes no since I have never read this letter before but has been opened the only person who...
"Harley what are you doing in the closet floor." Spoke Joker
" I know what you did how could you I've known for the longest time how you felt about them but for you to make me miss the most memorable moment in Pamela life." Yelled Harley
"I don't have to explain myself to you harley you know that your mine not theirs." Yelled Joker

She got up and bumped him at door way and walked to the bedroom she picked up the phone. She dialed Selena's number then again she remembered that he said if she ever talked to them again he would put her in the ground.
"Selena its Harley I need hel..." Spoke Harley
"What the h*** did you do" Yelled Harley
"I told you that if you talked I would make you pay."Yelled Joker
She turned around and he grabbed the lamp and aimed it high and she turned around. He hit her in the head she was out he stood their over her body surprised.
"I warned her I told her what would happen and she did it any way I never wanted to hurt her." Whispered Joker
When Harley woke it was dark and she was in a tight space she was in the ground like he said.
"Let me out of here help help I'm sorry Mr.J forgive let me out let me out." Screamed Harley
She layed their in the coffin for hours she passed out from lack of oxygen but then she saw a light and a hand.