The power vested in Me

1 year ago

Poison ivys POV

Today is the day me and clayface tie the knot we couldn't really find anyone to do the wedding. So we did it my way I found a preacher that that would preform so I'm forcing him to preform the ceremony. All of the people from Arkham came well its kinda in Arkham Asylum we both got caught together. Yah so Two Face, Penguin, Killer Croc, Bane and sadly no Harley or Selina well one thing they weren't invited we all separated when Harley got back with the Joker. I really hate that guy you know sure he is a good match for the batman but the way he treats Harley is horrible. The first time I met Harley it was about two years ago I was doing community service at the patanical gardens gardens when she came flying in landing on the plants. At first I was gonna kill her but then she told me how she made the joker mad and he shot her out of a cannon. I took a liking to Harley so I fixed her up and have her her ammunity to posikns like how I am. We started to work together and became the queens of crime and that's when we found Catwoman and asked her if she wanted To join at first she said no. Then she said yes and we were the Gotham syrins it lasted a while until Selina left so she could work more and more with batman. And well Harley got back together her Mr.J her pudding her abuser Harley is my friend and frankly it angers me when she would come to my house and beg for help. After she made Joker mad one night she told me it was their anniversary and he threw Ber outsode with he hienas. The Riddler Edward Nigma he's a friend of ours not the bestest of friends but a friend he's here at the wedding that will be starting soon. And this bride isn't gonna miss her own wedding gosh the bells well be ringign and I'll be singing. Todays the day Ill always remember I need to be happy it is my job to be happy its my wedding day. Sure I'm sad Harley and Ivy arnt here but you know what I am getting married one thing I thought. Would never happen if I was a plant a poison their is no more Pamela ivy just me poison ivy just me poison ivy. And I getting married to a wonderful man well clay and I love him with everything I got.

Poison ivy do you take clayface to be your lofly wedded husband till death do you part I do. Clayface do you take poison ivy to be your lofly wedded wife till death do you part I do. With the power vested in me I Know Prounce you Mman and Wwife you may kiss the bride.

Present day
12:01 am

Ring ring honey that has to be you I don't have a phone I'll get it give me a sec honey. Hello this is poison ivy and its 12:01 in the morning she yelled Ivy don't yell sorry I'll go outside to talk love you ,love you too baby. Who is this and why are you calling me Ivy its me Selina I need your help Selina what's going on. Your the only one I could call I knew that if I tried Harley that Joker would do something to her yah good call calling me. Now tell me What's going on I need to tell you something red, OK sleina tell me Red it has to be in person. Please meet me at my apartment at 10:30 please Ivy I have to trust you I'll Be their selina I promise. Thank you so much See you soon yah see you then Ivy who called you at this hour it was just a wrong number let's go back to ssquad.ok.

10:30 At Selinas Apartment

Selina its Ivy Now tell me whats going on Red you came of course now what's going on Red I know who the batman is....

Hey guys its me the next chapter is gonna be about Harley and joker and some stuff that is pretty deep. And oh guys their will be a chapter in the future about 4 years from now with batman and wonder woman.

PS. The second book will be called when Harley left the joker and its about Harley in the suiside squad