1

ONE
_______

My head was driving me insane. The night in the woods haunted me till now, and I couldn't stop thinking about him. After that, I never went near the woods again. Even though I felt as if I missed it. I felt like I needed to.

Today was just another day. Dealing with high school, and everything that comes along with it. God I hated it so much. Maybe I should go back to the woods. No one would find me there.

"Hey, are you alright?"

Here comes Avery and Max asking me the second I walk in if I'm alright. I don't realize that I always look mad when I do.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm just not a morning person."

I smiled at them and walked over to my locker.

[•••]

I was rushing through my classwork because I already knew it all. After 15 minutes I was done and my teacher had a rule that we could only move on until everyone finished. So to keep myself busy, I just watched the guy next to me draw in his sketchbook.

He doesn't look familiar. I think he's new.

He was moving his hands slowly and steadily. His eyes never left the page. I was intrigued watching him draw. I liked it.

When he finished drawing, he signed it and swiftly closed his sketch book. Then he noticed me staring.

Then I saw his face. I kept quiet and just reviewed my work.

+

first chapter

pray for me

comment and leave your feedback because I love reading it [good or bad]
-ntk