5

FIVE [H.S]

I was so young. The initiation was a joke, a joke that all of us will remember for the rest of our lives. Our fantasy just became a reality.

The doctors told me that I'd be improved from my previous state. That I could walk, and not have people look at me like I'm useless. I was so determined to be the man that I was.

They lied to me, and used me. I was a test subject, experiment, and a joke. After the trails, I went into hiding. Everyone came along with me into the woods, which became our home. I was so young. But no one is young enough for disaster.

I wish that she saw me the way I see her. I was raised with her but she doesn't know it. She knows that I look familiar but I make her forget. I make her think that it was fantasy all that she was seeing because I'm too much of a coward to reveal myself. She forgets, and I live.

The night of woods was my favorite, seeing her in that dress that she hated but had no idea how beautiful she looked. Her body was scared, but I didn't care. I needed her.

She doesn't know what she does to me, which makes my reasons to hide valid.

"No, I'm not going to Prom with Christopher! I have more important things to deal with than arguing with my own mother who's forcing me to have a date. You don't understand that when you married my father, that the name speaks for everything. The only thing I'm known for is being his daughter, and having a lot of money. I'm not dealing with that mother, I just won't." I heard her from her room. Her voice was trembling. I ran as close as I could get to the yard, noticing that her mother was following Ana.

"I don't understand how you have the need to question your privileges? You have a name to yourself, a decent college fund, and a career path ahead of you, just because of your father! Anything that I ask is a problem, according to you. All I'm asking is that you go with Christopher to support the family friends."

"You mean the people that could bring Queen Enterprise to the ground?"

"Anastasia!"

At this point, Ana ran out of the house and got into her car. She was going into the woods.

+
a/n:
funny thing is I have my prom coming up

actually there's nothing funny to it bye
-ntk