4

"Wait, I almost forgot, I also knew you loved the Twilight Saga because you told me they are some of your favorite movies."

   "I did. Good job remembering that. However, you didn't tell me when I said they are some of my favorite movies that you also like the Twilight Saga."

   "I wasn't really thinking about that then. I was just listening to you tell me your favorite movies."

   "Okay, that's fair enough."

   "You should kiss me now."

   "I think you should kiss me."

   "Okay, how about a deal?"

   "What's the deal?"

   "I'll kiss you and you can kiss me back. Deal?"

   "Okay, deal. Now kiss me, Rustle."

   Rustle is now leaning in to kiss me and I am leaning in, too. He is softly pressing his lips against mine. I am getting butterflies again and I am feeling sparks again, too. He is softly and slowly kissing me and I am kissing him back. Now that I am kissing him back, I am noticing he wants to bite my bottom lip and I am letting him do so, because I don't want him to stop kissing me. When he is kissing me I feel turned on. That is something I have never felt before. He has stopped biting my lip after a little less than half a minute and we are back to just normal kissing. Since we are back to normal kissing I am going to give him a surprise. I am planting my tongue on his bottom lip which is taking him by surprise and now I am licking his lip. He seems shocked but is slowly relaxing which is what I want him to do. I want him to relax. I know I took him by surprise, because I am supposed to be following his lead and I totally took over control of my kissing and not following his lead. I have removed my tongue from his lip and he is tracing his tongue on my bottom lip. He has one arm around me and we are interlocking hands with the other. He is making circles on the center of my bottom lip and I can feel him moving his tongue closer to the inside of my mouth. I don't know what I am supposed to do since I basically gave him control of my bottom lip.  I am just going to let him control my lip for right now.

   He is tracing the inner part of my lip with his tongue. I find it strange but also very satisfying. As he is starting to move his tongue more into my mouth I feel as if I might start to freeze up. He senses something and is slowly pulling away from our kiss.

   "Something wrong? I can feel that you're nervous," he is saying while looking into my eyes and I am looking into his.

   I don't want to tell him that I felt as if I might start to freeze up. That might mess everything up and ruin what is going on.

   "I'm just not sure what I'm supposed to do. You were in control there for a moment. "

   "Yeah and you kind of took off on your own lead in the middle there."

   "Yeah, I know. Did it surprise you?"

   "It did surprise me. I didn't suspect that coming."

   "You seemed shocked with what I did with my tongue after I placed it on your bottom lip."

   "I was shocked since you were following my lead and then you just took off on your own and decided you wanted to lick my lip."

   "Yeah, but once you realized what I was doing you started to relax."

   "I realized you took your own lead and that's when I started to relax a bit."

   "Listen, with me all you need to do is relax. I'm full of little surprises. You'll never see them coming."