2

"Alright, I'm ready. My mom says it is fine that I will be out a little bit longer."

   "Great then. You can ride your bike and I will walk along with you. Would you like me to carry your bag?"

   "I can carry it."

   "Are you sure? I insist."

   "I'm sure. If you really want to though, that is nice. Thank you."

   "I want to," Rustle says while holding out his hand for my bag.

   "Okay," I say while handing him my bag. "Lead the way," I say to him.

   "Alright," he says.

   "So where are we going?"

   "A personal place I like to go to be in private when I am not at my house."

   "Sounds interesting. Where is this place at?"

   "It's this place where nobody goes to. It's basically this old farm. There is an old barn, a grassy area, and trees."

   "Sounds peaceful."

   "It is actually. I told you I go to the park to think, that I did it one time. Well that is true because if I am not at home thinking, I will go to the deserted farm."

   "You must really like the farm," I say to Rustle.

   "I really do."

   "How long have you been going there?"

   "A few years."

   "That's cool."

  "Yeah, it is actually."

   We have now made it to where the farm is. It looks very peaceful.

   "Come on. I'll show you the barn," Rustle says and I park my bike in the grass.

   "Okay," I say and we are walking towards the barn. I notice Rustle wanting to hold my hand and I let him. So he takes my hand and we end up at the barn.

   "Check this out. There is a set of stairs here, a bunch of hay on the bottom level, and over here there are a few stables." he says while showing me the barn. "Let me show you the upstairs," he says while leading me towards the stairs.

   We are now upstairs and all I can see is that this is just a room with a wood floor and a window.

   "Wow, this is a pretty good size room," I say to Rustle.

   "Yeah, it is. Hey, come here." he says back to me.

   "What?"

   "Sit," he says while sitting down.

   "Alright," I say.

   I'm sitting down with Rustle and I have my legs crossed. He is right. It really is peaceful here.

   "There is something I want to tell you Lea," Rustle says, looking over at me.

   "What is it Rustle?"

   "You're beautiful."

   "What was that for?"

   "A simple thank you would have been fine."

   "Thank you, but what was that for?"

   "I know we just met, but I do think that you're beautiful. I really do mean that. So far, I think you're a genuinely nice person as well."

   "Well thank you Rustle. That is very nice of you to say that. I think you are a very handsome man yourself."

   "Thank you Lea. So since we're here I thought maybe we could ask each other some questions to get to know each other better."