7

Today is a brand new day. Yesterday was great, I met someone new who I totally love. I want nothing more than to make sure this thing works out. I don't know if we're officially a couple yet or not. I should probably wait until after our first date to ask Rustle about that. We'll have to be secretive if we want to see if things are going to work out or not. That means we will have to secretly see each other without anyone knowing.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do today. All I know is that I don't have any plans. I think I will start by getting out of the bed and going downstairs to eat some breakfast. It's 11:15 AM right now. I'm looking at my phone and I see that I have a text message from Rustle.

From: Rustle

Message:

Good morning. You're probably still asleep but I just wanted to say good morning. I hope you have a lovely day. I will text you later. Oh, by the way, I will see you tonight sometime. ;-)

He's so sweet. He used a winking face at the end of his text message. It's cute, I think he was trying to be flirty and flirt with me. I wonder what time he sent me that text message and I wonder if he is busy right now.

I just checked my phone and I see that he sent me that text message around 8:00 AM. He was up early. I know he had to get up early for work though. I think I'm going to text him back, then head downstairs to have some breakfast.

To: Rustle

Message:

Good morning, I just woke up about five or ten minutes ago. I hope your day is going well. I know you're probably busy but I just wanted to let you know that I got your message. I am about to go downstairs and get something to eat for breakfast. I will talk to you later and I will see you sometime tonight.

That should be a good text. Now I am heading downstairs to eat something.

After breakfast...

I think I'm going to get ready for the day, so I can ride my bike for a little bit. I'm probably just going to ride around my street a few times.

I'm riding my bike and I see my neighbor Betty Lee outside working in her flower bed. Betty is an older lady who is in her early or mid-sixties. I like her, she is always so nice to me. I am going by her house right now and she is waving at me. I am waving back at her.

I'm going by her house again and this time I'm stopping to say "Hi."

"Hi Betty," I'm saying to her.

"Hi there, Lea. How are doing," she is asking me.

"I'm doing well. How are you," I am asking her.

"I'm doing pretty well. Just trying to tidy up my flower bed."

"Your flower bed looks nice."

"It looks good, all except for the weeds."

"It will be really nice once you're finished. So, how is Chester doing?" Chester is Betty's husband.

"He's doing well. He is actually out back sweeping and doing some yard work."

"Okay, well, tell him I said hi and that I asked about him. I better get going, so you can finish up your flower bed."

"Okay, it was nice talking to you Lea. I'll tell Chester for you. Have a nice day. Tell your mom and dad I said Hello."

"I will. See you later."

"Bye, see you later."

"Bye."

Betty is such a nice neighbor.