Clear. (Soul Eater fan-fic)

Intro•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Clear.

Thats her name. Just Clear. 14 years old.Long white hair. Shining violet eyes. Very pretty actually.

No last name...Step-dad wont tell them.

Mom passed away... Death unknown.And she never met her real father.

Only person she has left is her brother.

Silver. Silver is a weapon,Also has white hair.Green eyes.he goes to the DWMA. Clear wants to go to become a meister...But she is far too shy and cowardly. She never speaks... She is too afraid. She is afraid of everything..even little things.

Why?

Step-dad made her that way..

Step-dad has been abusive to Clear and Silver since they were children.. But his main target is Clear.

Silver can go to the DWMA during the day to run away from home...

But not Clear.

Clear gets a beating everyday for no reason at all.

"Your nothing...the world thinks your nothing...Your useless..and your Mom hated you so much she killed herself."

Step-dad would say to Clear everyday.

"Dont listen to him Clear..."

Silver would say to her as he hugged her. "Your my little sis..and i love you. Your special and not useless...Were gonna get out of this mess someday okay?" He would look into her eyes and give a convincing smile.

"O-okay..." Clear would studder,but not return the smile...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

(( Present Day ))

Clear sat in her room...crying her eyes out till her face turned a dark red,as usual. Step-dad went to the bar,to get drunk..as usual. Hearing his sisters quiet crying,Silver ran to her. "Whats wrong Clear?!" He asked with a worried tone. "Step-dad..." She said in her usual quiet tone. She trembled as she pulled down her turtle neck,revealing a large bruise. "H-he did it again Sil.." She sighed but then shrugged as she didnt care. "Im used to it..." Clear thought in her head. Silver frowned in disgust. "Thats it,Im sick of this!" He shouted angrily. "Clear..you listen to me right now okay..?!" She jumped a little bit,scared because her brother had raised her voice. She nodded. "Your coming to the DWMA with me tommorow okay..? You can run away from him during the day..and you can become a meister like youve always wanted!" Silver tried to persude her. "I-im scared...Theyll hate me." Clear claimed, again quiet. Silver shook his head and smiled. "Nonsense. Everyone there is really cool! Youll make friends im sure of it!" He tried to brighten her mood. Clear looked out the window. It was raining. Dark and cloudy. Perfectly reflecting her mood. Silver noticed she wasnt paying much attention. "Clear... ill wake you up in the morning,and you will come with me to the DWMA and we will speak to Lord Death,see if he can put you in..Okay?" He claimed. "This is a chance Clear...."

She remained silent for a moment, still looking out the window.... After a minute,she looked at her brother and nodded slowly. "O-okay Sil...ill go."