Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

Silver and Clear walked into the Death room,looking for Lord Death. Clear kept her head down as she walked next to her brother. Silver noticed. "Cmon Clear! Put your head up!" He smiled. "Your about to meet Lord Death himself!"

Clear obeyed as usual,she picked her head up and nodded.

"Hello Lord Death?" Silver called out.

Lord Death appeared in the mirror.

"Hiya! Hello!" Lord Death chimed.

Clear was startled and hid behind her brother,trembling.

Lord Death tilted his head. "Silver,Who is that shy girl hiding behind you?" He asked.

Silver smiled brightly. "Lord Death this is my little sister,Clear." He introduced. Clear hid herself more.

"Hiya Clear!" Lord death exclaimed happily. Clear waved quietly, remaining silent. "Hm..Your a shy one arent you?" Lord Death laughed.

"Lord Death..May Clear come to school here and become a meister?" Silver asked. "She's always wanted to be a meister! And also..theres been a little bit of issues at home.." He scratched the back of his head. "And i feel she would be safer and happier here!"

"Hm..Clear is this true?" Lord Death asked.

Clear nodded,keeping her silence.

"Well...Alright then! Clear, starting today, you are a student here!" Lord Death exclaimed.

Clear looked at Silver, her violet eyes looking eager. "See Clear?" Her brother smiled. "I told you! You will become a great meister!"

"Okay! Now just go down to the office and Sid will give you your scedule,Clear! See ya!" Lord Death vanished.

"You ready Clear?" Silver patted her head.

Clear nodded. "Y-yeah..i think."