Chapter 2

Chapter 2.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

6:00 in the morning. Clear layed asleep in her hard bed,until Silver came and shook her awake. "Psst..Clear wake up." He whispered quietly,trying to wake her up.

Clear sat up and rubbed her violet colored eyes. "Hm...?"

Silver smiled. "Its time to go to the DWMA. Your first day. Get ready."

He pointed at Step-dad's door. "But we have to go before he wakes up..he will be pissed if he see's you leaving.."

Clear nodded as she stood up from her bed. She then walked over to her dresser,picking up a hairbrush. She began to brush it through her long white hair,looking in the mirror. Clear noticed she had a bruise on her neck..So she put on a long,black,baggy turtle neck shirt to cover it up. Clear sighed as she looked in the mirror one last time.

"I-im ready Sil..." Clear said as she stood at her brothers door. Silver smiled. "Okay lets go." They both tip toed down the stairs, trying not to wake up Step-dad. Clear let out a small sigh of relief as they made it to the front door. Silver turned the knob and they both walked outside,quietly shutting the door. Clear shoved her hands in her baggy pockets. She slouched as she walked down the cobblestone streets with her brother. Silver put a hand on her shoulder and smiled. "Cmon cheer up a little!" He tried to liven up her mood. "Your finally gonna become a meister!"

"Y-yeah..I guess i am.." Clear said with a small smile..her first smile in years.

"Were here!" Silver exclaimed as they stood at the front of the DWMA. Clear looked up at the school in awe,her eyes widened. Silver noticed and gave a slight laugh. "Its great isnt it?!"

Clear nodded,still staring in awe.

"Yo Silver!" A voice shouted. It was Soul Evans,and walking next to him was his meister, Maka Albarn. "Hey Silver!" Maka smiled. Clear hid behind her brothers back,too shy to speak.

"Whos your friend?" Soul asked.

"Oh! Soul,Maka,This is my little sister, Clear!" He introduced. Clear tried to hide herself even more. "Its gonna be her first day! She will become a meister!" Silver claimed.

Maka held out her hand for a handshake. "Hi Clear! Im Maka, im a meister too!" She smiled.

Clear slowly reached for Maka's hand,giving her a handshake. She didnt speak,she just nodded.

"Im Soul,Coolest scythe the DWMA has ever seen." Soul smirked.

Clear waved shyly. "Dont talk much do ya?" Maka asked with a small giggle. "Cmon talk! Its uncool to not talk." Soul said rudely. Maka scowled at her weapon and took out a book,she extended her arm. "Makaaaa...CHOP!" She exclaimed as she hit Soul in the head. "Soul dont be rude.." She frowned.

Clear couldnt help but let out a small giggle. "Wow..Two new friends and i havent even started classes yet.." Clear thought to herself in her head. "Maybe i will like it here.."