School / chapter 7

I haven't updated in a month.... Oops. X3
Sorry bout that ;-;
Christmas and stuff.

*Start of Story*
(Outfit above)
Today is the first day of school. Oh God. Bryan drove me to school.
I got my schedule and walked to my first class. Math, uhhh.
I walked in to the class and looked around. Almost everyone in this class is preppy or a jock. But there are three people in the corner they look Emo/Scene. I introduce myself before sitting down next to them.
"Hi I'm Dakota" the guy next to me whispers.
I smile at him. He's wearing pierce the veil merch, black skinny jeans and a beanie. He has black hair and bright blue eyes. The two people on the other side wave at me.
*time skip brought to you by my friend Gertrude* you should follow her MukeStylinson02  (her name isn't actually Gertrude)
I walk out of my class . Oh god. Lunch.
I sit down alone looking at my phone. I'm soon joined by Dakota and the other two.
"Hi!" I say.
"Hey I'm Brooke" a girl with blonde/black hair says. She's wearing a green day shit (wow thanks autocorrect. I meant shirt) and black skinny jeans.
"Brandon" a guy with red hair said. He's wearing skinny jeans and MCR merch. (Le cri)
*time skip brought to you by my parents Frankie and Damon* why not
We all like the same bands and youtubers. They all really like My Digital Escape. *evil laugh*
"Hey Chloe," Dakota says after school "want to get some food together?"
"Sure" I smile.
We walk next to each other on the side walk. He reaches for my hand. I think I jumped because he quickly let go.
"Sorry" he says.
"No,No it's fine," I'm say "I just wasn't expecting it."
I hold his hand and he smiles.
We go to chipotle and start to walk home.
I get a call it's Bryan.
"Hey Chloe do you want to come over?"
"Sure can I bring a friend?"
"Of course"
*phone call over*
"Want to come to my house?"
"Sure"
*time skip brought to you by my shitty religion test*
We knock on the front door and Bryan opens . Dakota gasps and I giggle. Bryan spins me around.
"Hi! How was school?"
"Fine," I smile "this is Dakota."
"Hi" he waves awkwardly.
"Everyone's filming a video in Johnnies bathroom" Bryan explains.
"I'm not even going to ask," I roll my eyes.
Me and Dakota sit down on the couch and Bryan goes in to the room where everyone's filming.
"You didn't tell me that you lived with MDE!" He yell/whispers.
"I don't live with them," I whisper "I'm just really good friends with them."
He rolls his eyes.

A/N
WoW this took ages to write.
Wokay
Thought I'd throw in a love story.
Might as well.
Okay hope you enjoy and thanks for over 300 reads <3