Chapter 6.

POV- Noah.

man, I haven't talked to My client in awhile. and yes. I have a client. I really need to talk to him. like now.

"hello?" He answered.

"Hello?" I said.

"yes?" he laughed.

"the bitch gave me Bobby's number. I did what you told me, now can you please leave my family alone?" I asked.

yes. My client has my family somewhere out in the horizon. he's not such a nice person you think he is. it's just for the cameras.

"not until I get the money in my hand. I instructed you to get the girl to come to me by dating her so she falls in 'love' so you can get the information I need. but if you can't do it, I will" he hung up. shit. this won't be good.

I need to get this information he wants. and I better get it pretty fast before he does something to my family.

today, I'm gonna hangout with desi. I'm gonna get the information. maybe around 12:30pm. it's 12:00pm right now I should suprise her. better get moving. but first I need to call bobby.

"is this bobby woods?" I ask.

"yes, who is this?" he asked.

"Noah, do you still have any drugs in stock? I'd like to buy some" I asked.

"Noah tannahill? my daughters boyfriend? does she know about this?" he asked.

"no. and she's not going to. where are you?" I ask.

"Paris. I'll be staying her for another 3 weeks" he laughed.

"I'll be there. with your daughter. see you soon!" and I hung up. I love drug business.

I grabbed my keys and drove to Desi's house. "hey, beautiful" I fake smiled. I honestly have no feelings for her whatsoever. "hey" she smiled. her smile is really pretty though.

"guess what" I laughed. "what" she smiled again. "I got us tickets to Paris! and a hotel room. we leave in 3 days. we're staying for 6 days though! start packing" I smile.

"oh my god. are you serious?" she screamed. I nodded. "okay, well lets start packing. you go home and pack while I pack! bye" and with that she slammed the door in my face. she must be excited.

when we get back I'm breaking up with her. there's no need to be with her! I'm only staying with her because I needed her dads number and information. which I'm going to get in Paris.

POV- Desi.

oh my god! I'm going to Paris. I've always wanted to go. especially with my new boyfriend. he's the best. I love him so much.

woah. I still have to pack. maybe gabby can help me with that! it takes a long time to pack. but I have to go shopping. for like fancy clothes and stuff. lemme text her.

To: Bestfriendd!

hey girl, guess what!

waiting. . .

From: Bestfriendd!

hey, what?

waiting. . .

To: Bestfriendd!

IM GOING TO PARIS WITH NOAH! he got tickets for the day after Allstars. 3 days away(:

From: Bestfriendd!

NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY! lucky bitchhhh. I wish I was you.

To: BestFriendd!

haha I know! who doesn't?(; well anyway I need to go shopping today! will you go with me? and then tomorrow after cheer practice can you help me start packing?

From: Bestfriendd!

sure. I'll be over there in an hour! luhh you hoe!

To: Bestfriendd!

thanks! Luhh you too hoe!

okay. so I have an hour to get ready. that's not enough time! that gives me 15 minutes to shower. 10 minutes to pick out an outfit and put it on. 10 minutes for makeup. 10 minutes for lunch. and 20 minutes to get my purse ready, and make sure I have everything, and clean up.

I ran upstairs and basically ripped my clothes off and threw them on the floor. I don't have time to nicely fold them and shit.

I ran to the bathroom, turned the warm water on, and got in the shower.

---------- 15 minutes later ----------

yay, I'm done. I got out of the shower, and ran to my room. now it's time to pick out an outfit for today. I picked out some white shorts, a pink crop top that has a heart on it with some pink toms.

I ran to the bathroom and started to straighten my hair. when I was done, I put on Mascara, pink eyeshadow that matches my shoes, liquid eyeliner, and clear lipgloss on. I also put my hoop earrings on with my infinity bracelet.

I ran downstairs to make lunch. oh fuck it! I can stop by subway on the way there. I don't have enough time. I have 10 minutes left.

I ran upstairs and grabbed my purse. I put my phone charger, my lipgloss, my makeup, my wallet, and my keys in there. I grabbed my sweater just in case it rains and put everything by the front door.

I ran back into my room and cleaned up a bit. I put Adam and Bella in their cages, and ran downstairs to the door. it rang.

"hey!" I screamed.

"hey, you look fabulous" She hugged me.

"thanks, so do you!" I hugged her back.

"well lets go! we're going to tanger outlet" she smiled.

"okay!" I smiled back. I turned the fans off, grabbed my purse and my sweater and walked out.

•_____________________________•

authors note:

ughhhh Noah is such a dumbass! he's so rude. I hate how he's treating desi. it's not nice to use people! never do it guys. just never. ever. haha keep voting!