Chapter 5.

POV- Desi.

"you've done so good this year. you've tried to be the best at everything you do in this team. you're always here to support us and you do everything you can for this team! I proudly represent you as team captain. congratulations!" Coach hugged me.

oh my god. I've always wanted to be team captain. I finally get to follow my moms footsteps.

------------ 1 hour later -------------

"what do you want to do now?" i asked Noah. "I really want a dog!" he smiled. "me too!" I screamed. "let's look for one at the pet shop!" he laughed. "holy shit, yes! lets go" I screamed.

we got in my car and drove to a pet shop. "what type of dog are you looking for?" I asked. "German Shepard puppy and a teacup yorkie!" he laughed. oh my god I love this guy. "Me too!" I smiled.

we got to the pet shop which is like maybe 10 minutes away from my house. "hi, what would you guys like as a pet?" a nice lady asked us.

"German Shepard puppy and a Teacup Yorkie" I squealed. "right this way" she started walking down a hallway and we followed her.

we stopped at a door that read Teacup Yorkie on it. the lady opened the door and showed us all of the dogs in the room.

there were about 35 dogs in the room but 1 stood out the most. she was so cute!

she had a pink bow on at the top oh her little head. she can literally fit in my hand.

"that one!" I smiled. "I want her" I laughed picking up the dog I wanted. "she's cute" Noah said petting her. "now lets get the puppy" Noah smiled at the lady.

she walked us to the German shepard room and we picked out our puppy. he's so cute! I love him.

"thank you ma'am" I smile at the nice lady. we walk up to the counter to sign papers and stuff.

we decided to name the female teacup yorkie Bella. and we decided to name the male German shepard puppy Adam.

I'm so nervous. I have Allstars in 2 days. what If I screw up? how am I going to look? oh god.

once we got home, we welcomed Belle and Adam to their new home. they're so cute. and tiny!

"desi?" Noah asked. "yes?" I smiled. "Isn't your dad Bobby Woods?" he asked. "yes, why?" I laughed. "isn't he a drug dealer?" he asked.

how come every boy I meet knows about my dad? he always has to ruin things for me. I hope Noah doesn't hate me because of my dad.

"yes" I look at my shoes. "what's his number?" he asked. "why? do you do drugs also?" I asked. "no. I need to tell him to stop because that stuff might kill him" he laughed. "oh haha okay" and with that I gave him my dads number.

I'm getting so tired. oh my god. "babe, I'm going to bed I'm tired!" I screamed. "okay. I was about to go home anyway! goodnight. love you" he kissed my forehead. "alright goodnight. love you too" I laughed.

I took off my clothes and put on my pink zebra shorts with my pink tank top. I walked to the bathroom and took my makeup off.

I walked back to my room and put my iPhone on it's charger. I turned on the TV and drifted to sleep in seconds.

•_____________________________•

authors note:

okay I know it's a short chapter but it's gonna get more interesting at chapter maybe 7 or 8. keep hanging in there guys!