Gemma Nyles/Jade/ Black Shadow

Jade already knew what she had to do. What she wanted to do. But Rayen had other plans. "Thats it." he said, his voice was sinister. "Get angry. I want you to." Jade's hand tighten around her sword, Dream. Jade open her mouth , but nothing came out. She knew if she said something, anything, Rayen would become amused. "Why so quiet today?" Rayen said almost laughing. This angered Jade, she snapped." You are very unsettling." Rayen smirked, you finally speak. I knew you couldn't keep that smart mouth of yours shut". Jade almost lost it but she came to her senses in the knick of time. Jade's palms became sweaty, but the grip of her sword did not fade. No matter how strong Jade was she was no match for the cleverness, skill , and charm of Rayen. Even though she had a slight outburst, Jade managed to maintain a calm attitude. All Rayen was trying to do was get under her skin, and she wasn't going to let that happen. Ha, you think your a good guy now that you've been hanging with those « sidekicks». Then you are sadly mistaken. You still owe a debt and they still don't know who you really are. I'd hate to be the one to tell." He laughed. That threat he said it scared Jade, even if it didn't show on her face. The YSOH only knew her as Jade, and that's all they should know. If they found out about her being «Black Shadow» they'd never forgive her. She wasn't ready for them to know her as Gemma not yet. Rayen was prepared he was together, but Jade was a mess disorganized. Her mind was a challenge even for herself, too much was on her mind. Her mind was playground that Rayen knew he could always play in. It was sick to her but to him, it was fun. "Jade you will never fit in with them , so why do you try? I will never understand why." He said," But since you don't understand I will destroy you all, I will break you and the precious castle of lies you have created. You will stand in the ashes of The Society and wonder why you believed you could be one of them. No matter what you think you are a murderer, liar, and thief . You hate to admit it but your just like me no matter how you toss the dice." Rayen laughed madly. Jade's precious kingdom was going to fall and their was nothing she could do about it. Jade calm matter began to fade. Her face showed how worried she looked. Rayen made her begin to think, could she be the one to ruin it all? Destroy what the society. build? "No! No! I couldn't . I wouldn't." Jade began to cry. "yes , yes could . You have already betrayed them . They trusted you and you lied to them all. You see its the nature of some people that cause them to hurt the one that they love. You believe that you could or you wouldn't do some things. But you never really know until your pushed." Rayen scared her one of a very few who did. She knew if Rayen said he wanted something dead , or destroyed he'd do it no holding back. Something in Jade snapped she stopped her pleading and looked up "After I am done with this pathetic debt I will come back and make a permanent end to you and your boss." She said her voice was tense and it seemed to get nowhere with Rayen. Rayen laughed "Aww. Looks like someone's mad." He continued "My time is up. But you have my word I will destroy you and your precious team." Before Jade could react Rayen was gone, "Oh, Gosh. What have I done" Jade muttered to herself.

~ End of Jade's chapter~