Margo Simms/Red Rose

~Begining of Margo's Chapter~

Margo was always used to being on her own even before her mother disappeared. On Hyeoria, her home planet, you were raised to be tough , strong, independent. Margo, was seventeen, half her life and trained to be the perfect warrior. She was always eager to be the best at everything she did. When the YSOH had to take over she was all but certain she was leader. Margo was alone in her mother's apartment. No-one but Margo was there, with her mother gone Margo was left alone all the time. She began to suffer from Bordem all her friends or teammates were at school and since Margo,'s school lets out more then two hours before their school ended she was alone. Margo decided to go for a walk, just to clear the mind. She got ready and walked out the apartment. " Hello Margo" her neighbor, Mrs.Caldwell said ,as Margo walked through the apartment lobby "Greetings Mrs.Caldwell." She replied making a waving gesture with her hand. Margo then headed out the building,. It was cold outside , the freezing December air kissed Margo' s face as she walked the streets of Pend City. When Margo turned the corner and the big statue. It was a statue of the The Society. A big reminder of Margo' s mother being missing. Where could they be? Why would they just leave us like that. All these questions and there were no answers. Nada. Margo , began to walk again, she headed for the park. When got there she sat in third bench to the right, that's where her mother would sit . They used to walk to the park all the time,Margo wasn't the type to show emotions. she wasn't heartless, and she did have emotions but she wouldn't show them not for everyone to see. Her mother knew this for she was the same, but they understood each other and that's what she missed. Even if she wouldn't admitt it Margo wanted her mother back, that was only family she had. After her father, General Kayor Simmeis of Hyeoria, died it was just her and her mother and now she was gone. Time went by slowly for Margo, what felt like hours of thinking was only thirty minutes "Great just great" she said to herself. That's when she heard it, even everyone heard it a loud BOOM. I looked up and I saw a big mothership hovering above Pend City. It looked familiar «I know this ship from somewhere.» Margo thought «But where?» she needed a closer view. But it would only be her she'd have to go alone. «just me no team» and thought Margo got in a corner, out of sight, and began to change into Red Rose. Margo busted out of the corner , full superhero mode. Margo's suit was red it had black lines going down the sides, her stomach was shown through a clear lace opening in the suit. She wore a amulet that signify that she belonged to a high ranking family. Her suit was that of Hyeoria. Margo flew up to overview the city to show awareness that she was there and there to help. "Look it's Red Rose" Margo heard someone proclaim "Yeah, their she is." She heard someone else. Margo flew over next to the ship, she v could make out what it said. «Lorgq mic torlark» translated in English it read IAF: INTERGALACTIC ARMED FORCES. Margo's eyes widen "Oh Dear, what are they doing here" Margo remembered where she'd seen a ship like that. On Hyeoria her mother sent her to a a school in the sacred lands of nakaary, where all high ranking children go. Her and other students were practicing, the teacher called the students over to meet an IAF officer he talked about his job and what they do. It was strange to her because first, they never a break at the school, two they never got visitors. But she knew one thing for sure everywhere the IAF went three months after the planet was named theirs. The second and last encounter before today with the IAF was when Hyeoria was at war, Margo served as as a young commander for the children warriors of Hyeoria. Although they IAF was suppose to be helping the Hyeoria they just wanted to take over . So The IAF placed Hyeoria on probation meaning they take control until the get tired of doing so. For the planet's who did not have strong defense they destroyed those planets and used them to host «jail worlds» for the strongest of rebels. a transmission began to take place it took control of devices even Margo's devices was no match . The message began to play «people of Earth, we are the IAF we come from far beyond your stars. We have plans to terminate planet Earth. We will be fair to give you one week before termination. Thank you for corporating» corporating» Margo's Chocolate skin began to crawl with fear. They put so much emphasis on that word « Termination» it rolled around Margo's head like a bowling ball. She looked down below and saw the horrified looks of the civilians, Margo's face didn't differ. Margo thought maybe if they knew who she was they'd stop this reign of conflict. Margo flew up to the ship's window she then slightly tapped the glass gesturing she wanted to come in. Margo waited quite some time before someone came out."Who are you, state your business." The officer said with a thick accent, like he had just learned English."I am Margoa Sayene Simmeis of Hyeoria daughter of General Kayor Simmeis and Alaira Envah Simmeis. Margo said , her voice strong and stern. The officer stared down at her amulet, then studied her face. "I'd like to speak to your high consular."Margo continued. The officer began"You may enter" the officer escorted her through the ship. It was big , with ancient markings on the walls big pillars followed down the hall. The feeling was mysterious it felt so blank, there were no thoughts , this scared Margo a bit but she kept herself .......on the outside. "We have arrived"the officer said. The doors were big and black and seemed to strip every sense of hope someone should have. The doors began to open Margo tensed up. "Here goes nothing she whispered to herself. "Who are you ?" A man asked his voice was chilling it almost made Margo jump. I'm Margoa Sayene Simmeis dau-" the man cut her off . "Your General Kayor's daughter, I've heard much about you you've won glorious battles at the youngest of ages, interesting." Margo saw that he knew much about her now was the time to move in. "Consular, This planet has done nothing wrong please spare it. It is line a second home to me . So please reconsider." The consular looked up at me. "Why fend for this worthless planet Margoa you can see things beyond your reach now if you would just come with us. We need jail planets and this planet would suit us very well." He said "Please-" he cut her off you either perish with the humans or come with me." Margo straightened up "I rather die with the humans, then join you pathetic gang of thugs." The consular looked up fine then your death." He said Margo stormed off the ship wondering if she made the right decision.

~ End of Margo's Chapter~