Gemma Nyles/Jade/Black Shadow

~ Beginning of Jade's Chapter~

It wasn't that hard to realize that this IAF was trying to trick them. But right now jade wasn't worried about them. She was worried that Xina saw something in Jade's mind that she shouldn't. the sinister smile she gave Jade before Margo hit her with her waveshock, made Jade feel a cold chill down her back.

" So what now?" Julie said.

" I have no Idea." Blake replied

Jade didn't either, This was alot of responsibility to put on a bunch of teenagers.I sure wouldn't. It isn't just that, Its also the fact the Jade has been betraying her team since she joined. Jade didn't expect to make friends on the team like Indigo. Every minute she stays around It only makes her feel worse. Then there was Margo who'd kill to see Jade slip up.

"How about we just investigate more into the society's disappearance, it'll give us something to do." Indigo said.

"It will give my something to do, With my mother gone its just me and frankly I can't take it." Margo said shaking her head.

"We don't even know where to start , first, second we still have a lot on our hands" Blake said

    The room went silent the team just stood around looking at each other dumbfounded. Jade put her hands through her long hair and let out a long sigh.

"Guys I have something to say, its really important to say."

     Jade thought if she could get this off her chest it would make things easier. Jade looked around at their opening expressions.

"Well, what is it?" indigo said her golden skin sparkled.

   Jade paused. What if they'd hate her forever what if Rayan and his pack of fools destroyed her team. Maybe he was right how did she ever think she'd ever be a hero. Jade was confused and it was not the best feeling. How could she tell Julie she was responsible for the disappearance of her brother.

She just blurted out whatever came too her mind. Whatever happen was for the best. Right?

              Jade didn't even think about the words that just left her mouth  

                               ~End of Jade's Chapter.~