Sherlock meets Doctor Who #1

"John! Come back!" He stopped to catch his breath, but as soon as he heard John yelling something back, he started running again. "You can tell me what to do, Sherlock! I need to know who this man is!" He ran into a dark forest, and almost tripped into a Pond. "John! Don't leave me!" He saw a blue light, a sign he was almost there. As soon as he passed the last trees, the door shut. Yelling at the blue box, slamming against the windows, kicking the blue wood, he tried to see John for the last time. The door was locked, he couldn't see John again. He stopped kicking the machine, and put his hand on the blue wood. He felt the texture beneath his fingers, and closed his eyes. "John I tell you for the last time, come back." He said, with no luck. The blue box made a weird sound, a sound he'd never forget, and just dissappeared. There he stood. All alone. In the dark.

He turned his flashlight on and looked around. He wasn't scared of the dark, he was in the dark very often. He was scared of the fact he might not see him again. Never. He might die on his trip with that 'doctor'. Who was that man anyways? He was a unexplainable. He decided John wasn't coming back, and he headed back home.

Back home, he printed out all the puctures he had of that mad man, and articles in journals. His name has been in journals from the beginning. Was it one name, which people took over since the beginning? Or could he travel trough time? He could teleport, Sherlock saw that himself. That blue box just dissappeared. Where are they? Somewhere in the USA? Or maybe in China?
In 30 minutes, the complete wall was covered in photos and articles. Sherlock took a seat, right in front of the wall and started thinking, but he couldn't concentrate. Normally, John would talk now. There was no John now.
This has never happened before. He often couldn't concentrate, but that was because people were talking or something. Now, he was alone. He couldn't stop thinking of John. His only friend. His best man.
He took a pen, and started drawing lines, to link the articles and pictures. When he was done, he took a few steps back. He then knew he really missed him. The lines connected, and his name was there.

John.

He sat back, and just looked at it. After several minutes, he heard footsteps on the stairs. Was is John? Was he back? He was tempted to turn around, but he didn't. "Sherlock? What's that?" A manly voice said.
"I thought you'd never come back. Where were you?" He said, without even turning around to see John's face.
"Sherlock, I've seen the world's end. I saw people in 1300. It was wonderful. All those days I was gone, I saw everything."
"Days you were gone? It's been 2 hours. Maximum." Sherlock jumped out of his chair, and turned around. "Timetravel. Traveling in space. This man, that doctor, he's an alien!"
"Sherlock, don't say that. He's a doctor, a scienentist. He made a time travel machine, he told me himself."
"John, you really don't see, do you? It's obvious. But, let's go, and eat something. Chinese?"
"And black lotus? No, I prefer some pizza."
Sherlock laughed. "Black lotus..."