08

Teddy pov;

I walk down the stairs, I'm wearing a black dress and black pumps. My hair is blonde.... wait what? MY HAIR IS BLONDE! I have my make up really dark. I come on the ground flour and walk over to a man. 'Hi euhm I'm sorry what am I dong here? And where am I?' I ask. He looks at me confused. 'You're at a funeral. Your boyfriend died, Derek Luh.' He says still confused I thank him and he points at a door. I walk in and see my baby boy laying in a coffin. He's dead what? How? 'Euhm hey, Teddy? How are you? You didn't cut anymore?' I hear Madison behind me. I shake my head. 'No. Not that I remember. I just miss my babyboy.' I act she nods and comes stand behind me. 'I understand. Tomorrow is Jack's funeral remember? We're so lucky we were at the backseat but I will always miss my baby, our babies.' she says and nods towards the dead body from Derek. 'I-I don't remember what happened.' I say quietly. 'That's normal baby. I mean that's what they said. Anyway we were in the car, the car from Derek. We sat in the backseat but the boys in the front. Derek drove because it was green but someone bumbed into us. Derek was directly dead but Jack died in the hospital. You have a concussion and you don't remember everyting. You will get over it. I don't have a lot just some bruises and a broken arm.' she says. I nod and start to cry. I lost my best friend and my boyfriend. What the heck.

~~~~~~~

Hey just a small one for the fact that I have 1K!

xx Nikky