Lunch with the Lads part1

"I wanna stay up all night And jump around until we see the sun

I wanna stay up all night And find a girl and tell her she's the one

Hold on to the feeling And don't let it go

Cause we got the floor now Get out of control

I wanna stay up all night And do it all again"

My phone sang, I popped out of bed with a skip in my step and a smile on my face. "As long as you don't scream how is joining the lads and I for lunch tomorrow" Niall's voice echoed in my mind repeatedly. I pulled out my clothes and got ready for school.

When I was ready I said goodbye to my sister and walked out to my car, I backed out of the drive way and drove to school. "Hey Haylie" Mazi chirped as I walked into the school, I smiled and waved as I pushed through the crowded hallway to my locker where she was waiting. "Ugh" I groaned as I bumped into a person.

I stumbled back but caught myself before falling but my books fell. I smacked my teeth and crouched down and gathered them, "I'm so sorry" a deep voice said in front of me and helped grab my books. I looked up and met eyes with green infinity pools, "its fine" I breathed and stood with my books. He stood and handed my books to me, "Hey your the girl Niall invited to eat lunch with us, Haylie right?" he asked. My heart bumped out of my chest as my name rolled off of his tongue. "Yeah" I squeaked, "I'm Harry" he smiled showing his dimples that could kill.

"Harry" someone yelled behind him, and guess who it was. None other than Louis himself, he was walking this way and I could feel my heart racing. His eyes locked with mine and his perfect smile widened, when he was standing next to Harry he looked me over. "Whats your name babe" he flirted, "Haylie, Haylie Blue" I smiled and extended a hand. He took it and gripped my hand and shook it, his hand was soft but rough if that makes since. "Haylie" Mazi waved me over, "sorry guys gotta go, but I'll see you at lunch yeah"I asked. They nodded "oh you can bring your friend if you want" Harry said "thanks" I smiled and left to my locker.

"Hey, how do you know the oober famous One Direction" she asked staring Harry down with her eyes, I could practicly see the thoughts running through her head. Gross."Ok ok stop" I giggled as I snapped her out of her trance, she laughed and the bell rung. "Well I'm headed to D267, so I'll meet you on the stairs" I said as I walked backward as she nodded. I turned and ran to my classroom, "Welcome Ms.Blue" Mr.Alexander said as I walked my seat.

**************************************************************************

Sorry guys its short buts its a good start, right? well let me know how it is.

*BreAsia