Lunch With the Lads Part 2

Once the last bell rang signaling that lunch was here I jumped up walked to NIall's seat and walked to lunch with him. By the time we sat down Harry and Mazi where on there way over to us. When all the boys were there the gave each other the same look. Along with a nod signaling the telling of some sort of plan.

"Tell us." I said as if I am a child wanting some ice cream. They once again looked at each other.

"You tell her. I got her here." Niall said directly to Liam. Liam looked over to Harry who had a huge smirk on his face.

"Ok i'm getting creeped out." Suddenly I felt an elbow hit my stomach. I looked over to Mazi as she signaled for me to look at Harry.

''Love. We want you to play a game with us." Harry said his grin reappearing on his face. The sight of it was very creepy.

"Oh ok i'm guessing it isn't a board game. Is it." I knew the answer was no. Just as I thought they shook their heads no.

"So what is it called?" Mazi asked seeming interested in the conversation.

" 'The game' " Zayn continued speaking.

"So how do you play." I asked before I could stop myself from talking they sliped out my mouth.

"We cant tell you untill Lou knows you know." They all spoke at once.

"What if we skype? Or group chat?" I was desperate to know what the rules were.

"All you can know is that you must be a virgin." Niall answered looking into my eyes. Making my heart melt inside me. Yet I was still mad at them for not telling me. " We'll try to have Lou group chat but if he cant yell at you he won't do it."

"Um ok than. Bye ,Mazi I need you to come over tonight." I asked her not needing her just wanting her to come over.

" OOOOHH sounds like a sleepover!" she chirped.

"Sure if thats what will get you over than yes it is." I replied wating for her to grab her stuff.

_____________*_____________________

Hey guys so how was that. The next chapter will be a lot better. I'm sorry it was short but i had to.

Jade xx