Chapter Seven

(Jaime)

She looked at me, "Nothing." I hugged her. "Jaime, I-I think I love you. Not in a friend way, like in a dating way kinda." She said, oh.my.fucking.god "I feel the same way." I said and kissed her.

(Alexandria)

"I feel the same way." He said and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closed, he snaked his arms around my waist. He picked me up and pushed me against some rocks. It didn't hurt, he bit my lip, wanting a entrance, which I granted. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, I just kissed him. "Then that's a yes." He said with a chuckle, I nodded.

"Let's continue this on the bus." He said with a wink, I giggled and walked to the car. He followed me and got in the car.

-

Jaime carried me in the bus and started making out with me. Everyone was asleep, "What the fuck?!" Vic yelled, we separated. "Vic, clam down. Please." Jaime said trying to calm Vic down, Mike walked in. "What the fuck happened?!" Mike shouted, he saw us and looked at Jaime then at me. "Answer me." He said looking at me. "Jaime and I were making out." I said very slowly.

(Mike)

WHAT?! I was pissed. "WHAT?!" I yelled. I slammed my fist in the wall. "Why?" I said as calmly as possible Alexandria was  crying. She grabbed my arm and took me where the bunks were. "Mike, I'm so fucking sorry. Please forgive me. Please." She begged. I hugged her and cried in the crook of her neck. She patted my back, Vic walked in. "It's okay." I said bluntly.

Jaime walked in. "Goodnight guys. I love you Alexandria." Jaime said, we said our goodnights. "Can I sleep with you tonight?" Alexandria asked, I nodded. She climbed in the bunk with me. "Goodnight Mikey. I love you." "I love you, too." I said and drifted off to sleep.

-

I heard crying, I looked over to see Alexandria crying in her sleep. "Wake up, Alexandria." I said while shaking her. She jumped up. "M-Mike." She cried. "I'm here, what happened?" I asked worried. "Max kidnapped me." She said shaking. I held her close, and whispered caring things in her ear. She fell asleep again and so did I.

(Jaime) 

I hurt, I can't sleep. I want Alexandria in my arms. I quietly cried until I fell asleep.

-

I woke up and walked to the front of the bus and saw Vic. "Hey I'm so sorry." I said, he nodded. "It's okey man." He said. "We're leaving for Las Vegas today." He said. I nodded and laid on the sofa. And Everyone else woke up. "Hey guys." I said, Alexandria and Mike sat down by each other, and Tony said, "Where did Alexandria sleep last night?"

Yea where did she sleep last night? "With me." Mike said, oh okay then. I sighed and sat by Alexandria. "I love you." I said, "Awe I love you too!" Vic shouted, I looked at Alexandria and she kissed my nose. "I love you too." She said.