Chapter Thirty-Four

(a.n. okay, so ive been having some writers block and so im going I try and update a much as possible. also, they're back on tour)

(Vic)
When we all go on the bus, I sat down. "Hey, um, is it okay if my lovely girlfriend, Ashley, can come with us for the rest of tour?" I asked, they nodded, I asked the tour manager, he said yes, luckily. The bus door swung open and a duffle back was thrown in and two little bags. "Ashley!" I said, grabbing her bags. "Oh, hey Vic!" She said, smiling. Alexandria walked in. "Oh hello, I'm Alexandria!" Ashley looked up and smiled. "Hello! I'm Ashley." Ash said, smiling. Alexandria walked over to the couch. Ash walked over and sat next to her.

"Hey Vic, Jaime and I are gonna go on a date." Alexandria said, smiling. I nodded, "Okay, but no funny business!" I said, looking at her. "Geez! I didn't even plan on it." She winked. Ash snickered as the others entered the bus. "Hi Ash!" Mike said, Ash waved. "Hey Mikey." She smiled, Jaime sat down and pulled Alexandria in her lap.

I looked at her, she has gotten happier. A lot happier! I smiled at the thought. I picked up the trash that was everywhere.

Ash looked at Alexandria, "Wanna go to the mall?" Alexandria nodded, they grabbed their phones and purses the left.

//

So, this book is coming to an end! 😭 BUT ,I might have a sequel! All my other books are on hold at the moment, I'm sorry for the lack of updates! My phone is slow and I apologise for the short chapter!