Chapter Nine

(A/N: next 2 or 3 chapters will be drama filled.)

(Vic)

"Who wants to hang out with me and Oli?" I asked, Alexandria looked at me and smiled. "I do." She said, her and Oli are best friends. "Come on!" I shouted happily, we walked off the bus and walked to the BMTH bus. I knocked on the door and Alexandria jumps on my back. "Hey, guys!" Oli said as he opened the door.

We walked in and sat down. "Wanna beer?" Oli asked us, I nodded and he gave us a beer. "What's going on?" He asked, "Nothing, really. Jaime and Alexandria started dating." I said, Oli looked shocked and started clapping. "Congratulations!" He said hugging Alexandria, I laughed. "I'll be right back." I said, walking off the bus.

(Oli)
When Vic said Jaime and Alexandria were dating, I was heart broken. Alexandria and I are close. But not as close as her and Jaime. I sat down next to her. I looked at her. I wish they weren't dating. I was disappointed.

I looked at her and she looked at me. "I missed you, Oli." She said, with a smile. I chuckled, "I missed you, I'm happy you got to come back again!" I said a little to loud. She hugged me, this is your chance, kiss her! She pulled back and I smacked my lips onto hers. She pushed me off and ran off the bus. Damn it.

I panicked than Vic and Jaime came on the bus, fuck.  "Hey guys." I said playing it cool. Jaime looked as pissed as Vic, "What did you do to Alexandria?!" Jaime yelled, luckily the other members were doing something at the venue. "Noth-" I was cut off by a hand colliding with my cheek. "Liar." Vic muttered, he kicked me in my balls. Jaime just started beating the fuck out of me. "Stop!" A voice yelled, it was Alex. "Yes?" Vic asked.

"What's going on?" He asked. "Oli kissed Alexandria and her and Jaime are dating." Vic said, he nodded and Jaime punched me one last time, I was in pain, I couldn't move. I'm so fucking stupid! I got up, "You okay, bro?" Alex asked me, I nodded and went to the bathroom to wash off my face.

*Jaime's P.O.V*

Alexandria came running on the bus with tears streaming down her face. "What's wrong?" I asked her, I knew Oli did something. "Vic, got off the bus for a few minutes, then I hugged Oli then," she paused, "He kissed m-me. I pushed him off and came back here." She said. Anger rushed through me, we just started dating. But Oli didn't know, did he?

I walked off the bus and grabbed Vic's arm, "Oli kissed Alexandria." I said, he was shocked but pissed. We walked on the BMTH tour bus and there stood worried Oli.