Chapter Twenty

[I'm not sure if kellin has a sister if he does; this is only for the story]
(Kellin)
My sister died. Well that's what Vic said. He turned on the TV.

"26 year old Kellin Quinn Bostwick; singer of Sleeping With Sirens', younger sister died today at 5:36 PM, in Las Vegas, Nevada. Her name is Taylor May Bostwick, age 19. Went missing on her 18th birthday. She may rest in peace." The reporter said, I cried, what if this is a lie?

I looked at the date April 1st. "April fools!" Jesse yelled, "DUDE MY SISTER IS MISSING! AND YOU HAD TO DO THIS?!" I screamed. "I HATE YOU ALL!" Vic and Alexandria looked hurt. I sighed and walked off the bus.

(Jesse)
Oh shit. I looked at everyone and ran off the bus. "KELLIN QUINN!" I screamed he turned around and looked at me, "WHAT?! IS THIS ANOTHER JOKE?!?! IM GOING TO LOOK FOR MY SISTER!" He screamed.

I ran over to him. "It was a joke." I said, "She really went missing." He mumbled, I nodded and saw a girl who looked like Kellin. "HEY ARE YOU TAYLOR MAY BOSTWICK?!" I shouted. She nodded. Bingo.

"Come here!" I yelled, she came over to me. "Oh uh hi Jesse." She mumbled, she looked at Kellin. "Hey Kellin." She said in tears, he smiled and hugged her. "Kellin? Who is this?!" A woman scoffed. "My sister." He said very happily. She smiled.

"Hi I'm Katelynne, Kellin's wife." She said with a smile. Taylor looked at Kellin. "Wow your very pretty! I'm Taylor!" She said happily...? I walked back to the bus.

(Alexandria)
I heard Kellin's voice and 2 female voices. The only other person I hated.

Taylor.

Fuck this.

She made my life hell in high school.