Chapter 20

A/N
Hey what's up bitches! Um sorry for no update been busy! Anyway enjoy lunatics!!!
"Stacey! No please wake up!" I kept shaking her. The guys were outside so I could say goodbye.
Stacey's POV
I opened my eyes with no trouble. I looked beside me and I saw Casey crying. Seth Randy Nikki Paige Roman and Dean all came in the room. Roman was in a corner with Dean Nikki and Paige while Randy Seth and Casey were beside me. Everyone was crying. "Stacey please don't let go. I love you so much but if you have to stay gone so you don't hurt anymore it's ok." Casey whispered. "Guys I'm ok. Why are you crying?" They didn't reply just kept crying. I got up off the bed walked over in front of everyone. "Guys I'm fine." I turn and see my lifeless body. What the hell happened to my eyes? All of a sudden I saw a bright light.
Casey's POV
Beep beep beep
What the hell!? "STACEY!?" Her eyes fluttered open. "Hm?" I hugged her. "I'm so glad your ok. How you feel other than the eyes?" She touched her eyes. "Everything hurts. Why am I here?" I looked at Seth to tell her. "Stace... You were hit by another car in a wreck. We don't have any clue who did it. It must have been a hit and run. Whatever it was. It was bad enough to do your eyes like that, and put you in a coma. You literally just died a minute ago." She was staring at us like we had 3 fucking heads. "W-what?" I ran over to her and hugged her. "Hey Stace.... I promise I'll find out who hit you and make sure they never hurt anyone else again." I whispered in her ear. She smiled and nodded. "Can I go to sleep?" "Yea baby girl. Get some rest and we will come back and see you when you wake up ok." Randy said after kissing her forehead and walking out. I gave her one last hug and then walked out. I was followed by Seth Roman Nikki Paige and Dean. "Dean I'm gonna murder who ever hit her. I hope you know that." He chuckled and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Yea babe I know. Just to think her wedding is in 3 weeks Seth and Paige's is in 5 Roman and Nikki's is in 4 and ours is in 6. I hope you know I'm happy I get to have you all my life." I smiled and cuddled into his side. "Come one guys I need to check on my baby." Then after we started walking for a second I saw Hailey. She had the same thing wrong with her eyes but she wasn't that bad. "Oh hell naw! She's dead but not now! Let's go before I kill her!"