Chapter 22 HAPPY BRITHDAY SAMMY!!!

It's been 3 weeks since I talked to Laci's boys about getting revenge on Hailey. Stacey is out the hospital and better than ever. Seth and Paige took Sammy for the week so me and Dean could be alone for a while. We don't have work one cause Dean fucked his knee up and I'm still on maternity leave. Right now me and Dean are laying on our bed watching Halloween. Dean doesn't know this but I HATE MICHAEL MIRERS! (I love him in real life). Michael was about to burn a woman alive in a fucking hot tub. "FUCK!" Right as she died and I could see her body I screamed. I snuggled into Deans side knowing he probably won't wrap his arm around me and give me a smile that always makes me melt. I started to cry a bit until I felt a muscular arm wrap itself around me and pull me closer. I looked up at Dean already seeing him looking down at me. "Do you want me to stop the movie baby girl? I can play 12 rounds 3, Magic Mike that I got for you. I forgot I had that movie." I nodded my head. Dean smiled at me kissed my forehead wiped the tears away and went to get the movie. Just then another scary part happened. "FUCK! Dean I thought you turned it off!" He chucked. "Sorry baby. OH SHIT COVER YOUR EYES!" Scary shit scene again! I covered my eyes fast enough though. "Ok babe your good." "Thank god." He got 12 rounds 3 which he's in. God damn he's hot as fuck in this movie. "Dean you know that your super hot in this movie right?" "Baby I know. I only chose this movie because it turns you on other than fucking MAGIC MIKE. Channing Tatum is a fucking prick who knows how to sexy dance. Good for him." (I actually LOVE Channing Tatum. I just thought that this was kind of appropriate for the time) "Hey! Don't be hating. Tatum can fucking move. I'd fuck you every day if you could dance like that." Dean threw some popcorn on me! "You suck!" "You swallow!" "You choke!" "Babe we both know you suck swallow and choke so why are you fighting it?" (Literally my school every day. Everyone is basically dirty minded. That convo came from one I had with my bestie 3 days ago.) I was blushing mega hard. "Oh oh oh! This is my favorite scene of the movie!" It's when Dean is in his Camaro and some teen couple rolls up the boy flips Dean off and Dean is like 'fuck me? No mother fucker fuck you' when he pulls out his badge. I bit my lip harshly and shifted my legs uncomfortably. "Baby what's wrong?" Why the fuck is he so Lovey Dovey today? "Mmmm noooootttthhhhiiinnng." He started to kiss me all over. "Tell me and I'll stop." Hell I don't want him to stop. He hit my sweet spot on my neck right below my ear earning a moan from me. "Dean I'm not gonna tell you." "Hm well looks like I'll get it out of you one way or another." "What are you gonna do fuck it out of me?" He smirked. "That can be arranged. It's just us babe." He is dumber than a fucking door nail if he didn't know I wanted to fuck anyway. "Oh trust me I know. I'm gla- FUCK!" He started playing with me. "Kitty you've been a real tease. Now it's my turn to pay you back." I looked into Deans now dark blue eyes that were filled with lust and passion. I could feel him harden against me. Dean picked me up and kissed me bringing me to the bed. "Babe I can't wait. I need you... NOW!" He just smiled and kissed my neck again. "Ok baby." Was all he said before we had our little fun.
1 year later
I'm currently listening to Work Song by Hozier. I need to be a little calm today because today me  and Deans celebrating Sammy's 1st birthday. God my baby girl is growing like crazy. Oh yea and if your wondering all of our weddings had to be canceled because of bad weather and now none of us are getting married until a month from today. Anyway I'm currently in Sam's bedroom doing her long dirty blonde hair and fixing her cute little white dress. "Sammy do you want Arabella to come here before the party?" She nodded her head viciously. She hasn't talked yet but she knows what I'm saying. "Ok I'll call Uncle Roman and ask if he can bring Bells over." She smiled. "I love you baby girl." She kissed my cheek and started playing with her hair. I smiled at my beautiful little girl. God it feels like I held her for the first time just yesterday. I got my phone and called Roman, before you as Roman and Nikki adopted Arabella but she's still like a blood daughter to them.
Roman:R
Casey:C
C: Hey Roman can you bring Bella here? Sam wants to see her before the party.
R: Sure, god these girls have grown. Seems like I just met Sam and just held Ara for the first time just yesterday.
C: I know! I wonder if Sammy is gonna talk for the first time ever today.
R: Never know she might. Anyway I'll be there in like 20 minutes
C: K a see you in a minute. Bye
R: Bye!
"Ok Bella and Roman are coming. C'mon me and you are going somewhere. It's mommy's secret place." Her eyes lit up and she ran to me and grabbed my hand. I smiled at her eagerness. I pulled her out the house and into the woods. There's a beautiful water fall I go to when I need to get away and now I want to share this with my baby. It's my peace place. I went here when I first moved to mine and Deans new house.

When we got there Sammy was standing there jaw dropped, eyes lit up and happy

When we got there Sammy was standing there jaw dropped, eyes lit up and happy. "This is where I come when i need time from your daddy and from life. This is where I go to calm down." She looked me dead in the eyes and smiled. "M-ma" she's trying to talk. "Ma" she shook her head and frowned. I pushed her chin up so she could look at me. "Hey don't be down. It's your special day and this is gonna be the best day ever. I promise." She smiled. "C'mon time to go back to the house before Dean bites our heads off." I said laughing. She laughed too.
2 hours later
"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. You look like a monkey! Aaaaannnnndddd you smell like one too!" I sang to my daughter. "Make a wish baby girl." She closed her eyes then blew out the candle. "What did you wish for?" She smiled and shook her head. "I w-wuv y-you m-mo-momma." I was in shock. "What?" "I wuv you momma." She fucking talked! "I love you too Sammy." "DADDY!" Dean walked in and hugged Sammy. "I missed you daddy!" Deans eyes went wide. "Did you just talk? Casey, what was the first thing she said?" "She said 'I wuv you momma' and yes she just talked. Baby is that what you wished for?" She nodded. "I wished to be able to talk to eveyone. And to be able to tell my famwi how much I wuv dem." I smiled and kissed her forehead. "Ok family picture!" My mom yelled.  Me, Sammy, and Dean all got together and we took the picture. God today was amazing!
________________________________
Hey! Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I've been moving back and forth with my mom back to my dads and I've been busy with school. I've been trying to get this chapter out for a while and also... THANKS FOR 1K READS!!!!
- Zkydoesmooncrift