Chapter 24 Final Chapter!! Wedding!!

OH MY GOD!!!! Today is mine and Deans wedding! Me and the girls are in our hotel room. Nikki is doing my makeup while Nattie is doing my hair. Brie, Paige, Stacey, and Aj are squealing and talking to me. "Oh my god Casey! This is the BIGGEST day of your life! Oh I'm so excited for you!" I giggle. "I know! Oh this is gonna be perfect!" Sam comes up to me and smiles. "Mommy you look beautiful!" I smile. "Thank you baby. Hey why don't you get Aunt Stace to put your dress on." Arabella already has her dress on. They both have cute little wedding dresses!

I'm so happy! All the girls have their dresses on!

I have 2 dresses. One for the reception and of course my wedding dress! "Ok Casey! Time to put on the dress!" Brie says and Nat and Nik finish my hair and makeup. I squeal! "I'm SO excited!"

 I squeal! "I'm SO excited!"

I slip in the dress. "Nik can you zip me up?" "Sure Mrs. Ambrose!" I giggle and smile. "Ok put the heels on!" I slip my heels on. "Casey! Oh my god you look beautiful!" I start tearing up. "This is the best day of my life!"
Deans Pov! (Been to long!)
"Seth I'm fucking nervous!" He pats me on the back. "Dude I was nervous when I married Paige! Roman was that way with Nik and same with Randy and Stacey and Aj and Dolph and Brie and John!" "Yea man you'll be fine! Once you see Casey walking down the aisle your worries will wash away!" "Look I'm gonna go check on the girls ok!" Seth says walking out the door. I'm too fucking happy.
Seths Pov! (Has been a while!)
I knock on the girls hotel room. "Wha- oh hey Seth! Come in!" Brie smiles as I walk through. "Where's- holy shit!" Casey turns around and smiles at me. "Casey! You look... Fucking flawless!" She giggles. "Thanks Seth! You look good yourself!"

 "Thanks Seth! You look good yourself!"

"Thanks. Any way, Dean is super fucking nervous!" She giggles again. "Well at least I can be ok with being nervous now. UHG Seth I need a hug!" I smile and hug her. I kiss her head and whisper, "I hope you know that I love you." She whispers back "I love you too Sethie." "Well let me go. I'll see you later babe! And I'll see you walking down the aisle!" I kiss Paige and flick Casey's nose. "Bye Sethie!" "Bye Bubba!" I'm excited!
Casey's Pov
{20 minutes later}
Me and Shawn (yes Shawn Michaels) are just about to walk down the aisle. "You ready baby girl?" I look up at him and smile. "Ready as I'll ever be." He puts his arm out for me to take and I do. Then the doors open and the music starts. Everyone stands and I start walking and squeeze Shawn's arm. I see my mom and uncle sting smiling and crying. I smile back. Then I look up at Dean. Tears are coming down his face. He's smiling. I smile back. Sammy and Arabella are both hugging and smiling. I giggle a bit. The music stops. Shawn hands me off and the preacher starts. "Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of these two young souls. If anyone wish to speak of why these two shall not be wed speak now or forever hold your peace." No one spoke up so he continued. "These two have made their own vows. We will hear them now. Mr. Ambrose you start." Dean turns his attention to me. "Casey. Ever since I first met you I knew I loved you. You are my sunshine and my one and only. I promise you that I will be here through sickness and in health, rich or poor, for better or for worse, till death do us part. I love you. Thank you so much for giving me our beautiful daughter. You're one of the best things that have ever happened to me. I may not say this much but I mean it. You're my anything and everything." I smile with tears running down my face. Great thing for water proof makeup. "Now you miss Rollins." I smile and nod. "Dean. God where can I start? Your my world. Your my best friend and I love you. I also promise to be with you through sickness and in health, for better or worse, rich or poor, till death do us part. I couldn't ask for a better person to stand here in front of me and to marry. I love you with all my heart! And I'm happy to be the new Mrs. Ambrose." I say smiling and crying. We put our rings on and smile. "By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Ambrose! You may now kiss your bride!" Dean smiles and dips me. Then our lips collide. After we kiss he picks me up bridal style and walks me out. Everyone clapping and cheering. When we get outside he puts me down. "Deanie! We're married!" He smiles. "God I love you!" He kisses me again. "Mommy! Mommy!" I hear Sam say. "Come her baby!" I say squatting and opening my arms. She jumps in my arms and j spin her around. "Oh Sammy! Mommy is so happy!" She giggles.
Skip to reception
I put my reception dress on.

Me and Dean walk out

Me and Dean walk out. We cut the cake and feed it to each other. And of course Dean puts some on my nose. "Oh your a asshole!" I say putting some on his nose. "Yea but your stuck with me." He says smiling while wiping the icing off us both. "Babe lets go do some shots." I say and grab to shots. We down them.
Later
I throw my roses at some of the other girls who were at my wedding and Alicia caught it. Then me and Dean go to some of the other guys and he takes of my thing on my thigh. (I said that cause I have no clue wtf it is) Justin Gabriel catches it.
After reception
Me and Dean walk out to the limo. Every one is clapping and cheering. Me and Dean get in and wave bye. Then we are off to Paris.
The end
_____________________________
Holy shit! Guys I got the feels! Part 2 should be coming out next month. When I have no clue. But up yea the feels got me while I was writing this. I almost cried. I just can't believe that this book is over! UHG! And 2 updates in ONE MOTHER FUCKING DAY! Omfg! Well I love you guys! And thanks for supporting this book! Stay crazy!
-Zkydoesmooncrift